Some hedge fund websites

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 9, 2008.

1. ScapGF

ScapGF

This thread is hilarious :D

#51     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Remember, make sure you actually have a hedge fund before you start writing books about it. You can get in trouble. Grown ups have a different set of rules.

Have fun!

#52     Mar 13, 2008
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Dude

I just saw a newsflash on CNN. Apparently the Paperboy Union got word of you calling Tudorjoke a paperboy. Paperboys all over the country are infuriated about being compared to this dope and are now assembling and forming a line all across the Northern border of Florida. They plan on marching down to until they find you and make you pay for those unkind words.

I suggest you immediately retract that statement....think of another name...do something !

As far as I know , the Douchebags of the world dont have a union....maybe go back and call him that. might be safer. And the name sure as hell fits.

#53     Mar 13, 2008
  4. That's a good idea-

I hereby dub TudorJones as Douchebag.

Thanks, nice save EPrado.

#54     Mar 13, 2008
  5. EPrado

EPrado

It's fitting that you wanna be just like Timmay. Speaks volumes about you. He is by far the biggest laughingstock on Wall St. His book flopped tremendously. His fund flopped tremendously. He is a flop. Floppy Sykes.

FLOPPAY !!!!!

At least Sykes traded REAL money and was a success at some point. You....you are some complete ignoramus who claims to run a hedge fund...but doesn't even know what AUM stands for.

You...my friend...are a pair of clown shoes.

#55     Mar 13, 2008
  6. ...now this thread turned into a Beavis & Butt-head parade.

:D

#56     Mar 14, 2008

7. FLOPPAY WHO????

TUDOR WHO!!???

hahahaha

Yeah, hell, at least Timmay at some point actually did trade.....but shit ol DouchebageJones here is being a total clown over a paper hedge fund.

LOLOLOL

There is just a lot to laugh at here.

TJ you ain't gotta lie to kick it dawg :p

No one will make fun of you if you don't run a fund here. I don't have a whole lot of money that I trade with (compared to some of the people here at least), I still have a 9 to 5, but I am on my way to trading full time. The saving up, hard work and 18-20 hour days are starting to pay off.

You don't have to pretend to be something you're not. Not a bad thing to actually have to work your way up the ladder from the bottom rung.

Paper claims from a paper trader is all you've provided thus far.

#57     Mar 14, 2008
  8. You are even more of a NO-body than I initially thought !!!

I only have to prove my trading skills and educational pedigree to accredited investors, not to street corner nitwits like you.

#58     Mar 14, 2008
  9. LOL what a tool.

LOLOLOL

I don't trade to be famous. I don't need someone else to tell me I'm important. The professionals in the community I was involved with in my previous life were known for not being known.

People like you and Timmay that are obsessed with "being somebody" end up being more like that Ashley Dupree...just someone else's little bitch whore.

ha ha ha That's pathetic that you would rip on someone who started at the bottom and built themselves from scratch. It just rules out the possibility that you've ever worked for success.

Thanks for proving my point. What a little puss.

Little delusional pricks like you crack me up. Only you know the truth, no matter how much big game you talk here...all that matters is your trading account.....and something tells me that it doesn't back up the shit you talk here.

Hey, if making up shit here and talking big trying to pretend like you're on "Wall St Warriors" or whatever makes you feel special and complete...well, different stroke for different folks. Just glad you're not out shooting up schools. I'm thankful your delusions of grandeur are much more benign than some of these other cuckoos out there.

Carry on smartly.

#59     Mar 14, 2008
  10. What a loser.. when all else fails, lets play the sympathy card, with a holier-than-thou sentiment attached to it.

Your ilk is predictable.

I trade to compete, not to make excuses or relish on the thought of how far I've come.

#60     Mar 14, 2008