Some hedge fund websites

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 9, 2008.

1. You hit the nail on the head. Good analogy.

About the $25k for proof-

Exactly, especially if he was only managing a $3mm account at the "standard" 2% that's like $60K a year, so I'm sorry but I very much do think that $25K would be worth his time. Hell, even the $50 I offered just for shits and giggles would be enough for 10 minutes worth of work. I know he's gonna start saying he gets a cut of the profits, yadda yadda, but still even then $25k would be worth his time.

Too bad he's so entertaining. Hard to resist. He's about the closest thing to Timmay we've got right now. LOLOL

#41     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Hi Retard,

He said $25K to be put into my fund to be managed by me. Not a compensation to me outright.

Please help yourself and go take a "Reading Comprehension" class from the nearest community college as soon as possible.

#42     Mar 12, 2008
  3. I never said it was direct compensation. Since we're on the subject of academia, maybe you should help yourself to a "don't make ignorant assumptions you fuckstick" class (or two).

#43     Mar 12, 2008

4. Your math doesn't add up... what else do we expect... huh ??

#44     Mar 12, 2008
  5. That comment doesn't even make sense.

Your new nickname is "paperboy".

You are truly touched by angels.

#45     Mar 12, 2008
  6. Do you think that it was due to me not making sense or you not having the capacity to fully comprehend something ??

#46     Mar 12, 2008
  7. Dear Paperboy,

The answer to your question is: The former.

#47     Mar 12, 2008
  8. eww.. Beavis, you got me a new nickname. What an apt name too, since I subscribe to and read 11 different news papers everyday. I'm a news junkie. I'm the newspaperboy. :D

#48     Mar 12, 2008
  9. LOL you like a little mini-Timmay.

I think it's very sweet.

#49     Mar 12, 2008
  10. wow.. Thanks man. I'm just really honored to be compared to the Great One. One day, I too will write a book so that we both will be Hedge Fund managers as well as authors.

#50     Mar 12, 2008