Some hedge fund websites

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 9, 2008.

1. P.S. I'm betting Youngtrader would run your dick in the dirt. Now THAT's a smart young man.

#31     Mar 12, 2008
  2. The proof is the ivy league education that was paid off with my first investment. I bought into a grocer that was bought out by a Danish company.

oopss: I should've scanned my degree and attached it here to acutally show you that I've graduated from college, and to prove that not everyone here is a high school drop out like you.

#32     Mar 12, 2008
  3. The principal gave me my diploma fair and square when I was in 6th grade, didn't you read my TudorJones land of make-believe biography???? :confused:

You're about as whiny as an Ivy Leaguer, but I can still tell you're full of shit.

Neither I or the market give a damn about your degree.

Ivy League degree my ass. Not that it would matter either way. I wouldn't respect you one bit more. I respect (or don't respect) PEOPLE, not their degrees or titles. It is about what you do.

You reminded me of something my granddad always told me when I was young:

I remember it plain as day, he said "Son, if you're gonna be dumb, you had better be tough too".

TudorJones, you better be tough, because you're sure as shit dumb.

#33     Mar 12, 2008
  4. & you wonder why your grand dad told YOU about being dumb ??

You're retarded homie.. if you haven't figured that out by yourself quite yet.

#34     Mar 12, 2008

5. LOL whatever you say clown. I think the consensus is in over who the moron is in the conversation.

Hint: it ain't me.

#35     Mar 12, 2008
  6. Sure.. whatever you say... you are a wreck :D

#36     Mar 12, 2008
  7. ...says the guy with the imaginary market neutral hedge fund who says he has an ivy-league degree and creates an alias based on an actual trader's real name.

#37     Mar 12, 2008
  8. I'm better than the real jones.. so, he can just s* it.

It is market neutral in the sense that I'm long and short on the same security at the same time. And, even when I'm wrong I only lose very small.

It is just amazing that a high school drop out like you even understood what a degree is. You just continue to amaze me Beavis.

#38     Mar 12, 2008
  9. Reaver you are right, YoungTrader is a smart kid, he's going to have a bright future....but back to the reason of this post. My son is in the showing off stage, and the more people laugh when he is acting up the worst he gets, TudorJones reminds me of him, the more you reply to his post the more fucking dumb they get. I offered the guy 25k to prove his fund is real, and what's his response "the minimum investment is 50k". Give me a fucking break. If I had a life during the week I would probably put this moron on ignore, but I have no other entertainment. :p

#39     Mar 12, 2008
  10. I use complicated tax preferred structures to hold the funds. For $25K it isn't even worth my effort to even set it up. And I couldn't currently take investor money from the states that I haven't registered yet.

#40     Mar 12, 2008