Some hedge fund websites

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 9, 2008.

1. LOL

That's what I thought, poser. Can't back it up.

Is your fund audited? Any independently verified information available?

Fuckin self-delusional poser, that is ALL you are.

#21     Mar 11, 2008
  2. LOL :p

#22     Mar 11, 2008
  3. What can I ever gain by proving it to a nutjob like yourself ???

OK.. Beavis.. you'll eventually get to know more about me, my fund and how great my trading methods really am.. but, you just have to be a bit more patient.. OK.. bro??

#23     Mar 11, 2008
  4. LOL you are the one running around saying you have a fund and that you're the greatest. Generally when I hear of someone making claims like this, I require proof.

As do most others.

Without proof you are just another tool making claims on a trading forum. I bet you spend a lot of times on fishing story forums too.

#24     Mar 11, 2008

5. My strategies are extremely private. Even if I disclose something, I feel like a part of me is lost... It took me a lot of hard work to get here.. hope you understand.

But, I'll give you exclusive access to pick my brain through PMs if you wish.

#25     Mar 11, 2008
  6. In what state is a $50k minimum allowed? News to me. Last I checked you can't invest with anyone in your home state unless they are qualified ( isn't it $2 million + liquid net worth) and in NYC most people have a $500k minimum in their home state. (Last I checked was 2005).

Did you get awestruck as a kid looking at all of Tudors christmas lights? I always thought the idea of using another traders name as a nick was particularly flawed.

#26     Mar 11, 2008
  7. "tudor" and "jones" are such a common names.. Yes.. I picked this name because it really is a part of my own real name as well. So, here I am with my own real name pretty much infront of you. Obviously not my fault that somebody else has that name as well.

For the other part, the way I've structured my fund is extremely complicated. The money never leave your name.. I just take the structure and put it into my on tax vehicle, to be able to qualify for the maximum tax benefits.

#27     Mar 11, 2008
  8. I think I've figured it out:

http://www.tradersnarrative.com/wsj-14-year-old-investment-fund-manager-1116.html

#28     Mar 11, 2008
  9. Wow, you found my mini-me. That's just how I was.. I placed my first trade at the age of 15. Which quintipled within 4 years. 125% per annual return as a teenager. Beat that ??

#29     Mar 12, 2008
  10. Well, since we're all just making up whatever the hell we want with no proof and expecting others to believe us or we call them nutjobs.....here's how it all began:

I actually started trading when I was 4, and by the time I was in 3rd grade, the principal of the school let me use his office and set me up with a 12 monitor display (and those things were fckn huge back then, those big ass heavy CRTs). I was in charge of managing teacher's payroll by 4th grade. All of their payroll just went straight into the fund and we sent out quarterly checks. End of 6th grade I got my high school diploma because I told the superintendent I'd cut my management fee to 15% if he'd hook me up with a diploma.

And here I am manipulating the markets each and every day. Want a long or short day tomorrow?

Once we get set up on the Alpha Centauri exchange, I'll probably be able to trade a lot more fluidly, then I won't have to worry about moving the market with every little whim, since I am trading with the whole universe's money as liquidity.

#30     Mar 12, 2008