Some guns are banned now, others need to be.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Oct 2, 2015.

1. CHARLESTON, SC—In the hours following a violent rampage in downtown Charleston in which a lone attacker killed nine individuals and seriously injured one other, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Wednesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Oklahoma resident Kenneth Barrows, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five and a half years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

#21     Oct 5, 2015
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Here you go, little boy. I'm sure you won't apologize. You're just a loud mouth with no substance.

#22     Oct 5, 2015
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Must be tough to be so passionate about an issue yet have no workable solution.

#23     Oct 5, 2015
  4. i saw a 5 foot hero climb out of an F 250.....he almost killed himself that step down i get it!!!

#24     Oct 5, 2015
  5. [​IMG]

Try buying a boatload of nail polish remover or hydrogen peroxide...

#25     Oct 5, 2015
    trendlover likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You should add the picture of the guy saying he didn't need ID to vote.

#26     Oct 5, 2015

7. I do have one. Ban handguns and assault rifles.

#27     Oct 5, 2015
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah. And how would you get the illegal ones off the street again?

*crickets*

#28     Oct 6, 2015
  9. fhl

fhl

I just realized that there are some members of my community that may have a hard time getting to any kind of a gov't office to obtain an ID, so we're going to have to abolish any kind of ID requirement to get a gun. It puts an unfair burden on people who may not be able to exercise their constitutional right with this kind of unduly prohibitive requirement.

#29     Oct 6, 2015
    Tom B and Tsing Tao like this.
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Futurecurrents? You still there?

#30     Oct 6, 2015