Some gun quotes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Oct 25, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No, not for chit chat as guns are always a political topic, sadly. And yes, can't wait to see the libtards lose their minds here.:D

1. The average police response time for a 911 call in the US is ten minutes. A .45+p round travels at around 1015 feet per second.

2. Knowing the above, calling 911 isn't always optimal. How about 1911 instead?:D

3. The difference between life and death can be bang or click.

I'll open the floor to other barrel heads here who wanna ruffle some libtard feathers.:D

2. Why Guns are better than Women:

12. Your gun never complains about the length of your trigger finger.

11. Your gun's double-barrel will always stay firm.

10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

3. A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is favoured over a woman.... Drum roll, please!

1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nothing says hate like 308. :D

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

A West Virginia State Trooper pulls over an old man for driving left of center. Thinking the old man was drunk, he approaches the old car waiting to smell alcohol, but finds something different. The old man tells the trooper, "I have a few guns in here, and I'm sorry for weaving. I was loading a magazine while driving. But I do have my concealed weapons permit, and here it is."

The Trooper asks what kind of guns the old man has, and is told: "I've got a 1911 in the glovebox, a Glock 17 under the seat, an ar-15 and m1a1 in the trunk, a .38 in my pocket, and a sig 229 holstered on my hip."

The Trooper says, "wow! What are you afraid of sir?"

The old man thinks for a few seconds, smiles and says, "we'll Son... Not a damned thing."

Trooper tells him to have a good afternoon.:D

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Love it!

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

I have a very strict gun control policy:
    if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

If you need a gun and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

When the SHTF you won’t rise to the occasion,
    you’ll default to the level of your training.

7. pspr

pspr

"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns"

"Never use your gun to pistol whip someone. That could mar the finish."

"Worst case of suicide I ever saw......shot himself in the head three times"

'Is that an 'Assault Weapon'? "Only if I butt-stroke you in the face with it!"

8. I don't have full-auto but my trigger finger has parkinson's.

9. stoic

stoic

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!” - Benjamin Franklin

10. GUN CONTROL: The theory that a woman lying dead in an alley is morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got shot.

#10     Oct 26, 2012