Some Good Things That Will Come From Obama

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Nov 10, 2008.

1. If you made as much money from trading as you act like you do your average tax rate would be higher than the AMT and it wouldn't be issue.

You sound like "Joe the Trader", incensed at the taxes on his imaginary trading gains.

#21     Nov 10, 2008
  2. Mav88

Mav88

It will be a slow grind down, obama will accelerate it, but it was inevitable anyway.

Demographics, history, and the changing nature of the modern economy are all working against the good ol united states. Hussein hasn't a clue, all he can see is the unequal distribution of wealth and he is gonna fix that all right, and fix all of us along the way.

#22     Nov 10, 2008
  3. There is a line that I draw, regarding the government "legally" robbing me - a line after which I say "I would rather you just killed me".

If everyone else has a similar line, then the government would do well to not cross it. The only thing that scares me is that people do not have such a line, and will allow the government to eventually take 100% of what they produce.

But something tells me, that line <i>should</i> exist in people, and probably does; even the smallest, gentlest animal will bite when backed into a corner.

#23     Nov 10, 2008
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I suppose 88 was on your football jersey? Or do you just not care?

no trefoil, it is in honor of your IQ

#24     Nov 10, 2008
  5. You're asuming that every person is actually "producing" (earning).

You leave out the vast amount of Democrat asswipes who don't work and are content to live off government handouts supported by hard working people.

#25     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Mav88

Mav88

You're asuming that every person is actually "producing" (earning).

You leave out the vast amount of Democrat asswipes who don't work and are content to live off government handouts.

exactly, how can you have a revolution when over half the population is on the dole?

#26     Nov 10, 2008
  7. Nice way of admitting the kind of scum you are.

#27     Nov 10, 2008
  8. Mav88

Mav88

Nice way of admitting the kind of scum you are.

you're so damned witty, I give

#28     Nov 10, 2008
  9. After policies have made it more attractive to live off the government tit than to work, especially. Maybe some people's line won't be crossed until the handouts start to dry up from overuse... like an old junky's vein.

So, the title of this discussion is "Some Good Things That Will Come From Obama"... WHAT good things exactly will come from Obama?

#29     Nov 11, 2008
  10. spinn

spinn

The average testosterone level in men has dropped 100 points in the last 20 years.

I agree...the problem is most will not fight back, until it is (almost?) too late.

Low testosterone is more dangerous than high....for a number of reasons.

#30     Nov 11, 2008