Some Good Things That Will Come From Obama

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Mav88

Mav88

obama the capitalist??

right. this OP shows the delusion of hope over reason.

hussein wrote a book about hope, funny that traders know how useless hope is.

I guess you gotta believe in something

obama is an empty affirmative action suit, he is no more intelligent than most

#11     Nov 10, 2008
  2. I suppose 88 was on your football jersey? Or do you just not care?

#12     Nov 10, 2008
  3. #13     Nov 10, 2008
  4. How many scumbag socalist are on this site?

How in the hell can you actually trade for a living and believe in what OBAMA has spouted out in his "Economic Plan"?

R you guys that fu*(* retarded.

How many of you twits make more than 50K a year?

Obama has no "GOOD QUALITIES" other than he can sale the country on bullshit far better than any Stock Broker on Wall Street.

You nitwitz are gona be bitch'n up a storm when: You get your pink slips, when the market volatility dry's up, when they tax the living shit out of short term trades, when they raise the Dividen Tax.

Most you Retards are not effected by the AMT Tax or the "Higher Tax Bracket" to really give a shit.

#14     Nov 10, 2008

5. But it's not just one guy; Obama is not going to single-handedly fuck us, nor did Bush; he, like Bush, is going to have all the help he needs from a whole cabinet of people, some of whom have been doing it almost for as long as he's been alive.

#15     Nov 10, 2008
  6. Wipe the froth from your mouth.
    I can't even remember what age I was the last time I made as little as 50k in a year. Still had hair, I'm sure.
    And I spend a good part of my time trying to figure out how to avoid the AMT.
    I even know how to spell dividend. Imagine that.

#16     Nov 10, 2008
  7. BINGO,

We need a revolution, but to many "Freeloaders" are draining the capital system of its blood life. The biggest Parasites are those like LEH, GS, BS and the rest of the idiots in the Investment Banking world who opted for "Corporate Socalism" and knew they would be bailed out.....so they took massive risk.

#17     Nov 10, 2008
  8. So I spelled dividend wrong.

You can spend time avoiding the AMT TAX? You'r a fu*( twat.

You wouldn't know a tax loop hole if you fell down it with Alice.

#18     Nov 10, 2008
  9. This reminds me of a time where I was coming back from fishing in the Gulf of Mexico...

It was real nice when we went out to the blue water edge....
    but coming back....there was a long set of dark blue clouds...

Man.....looks like we are going to have to go through this storm alright...I think that the boat can take it....

Yeah....we are going to find out....alright....

#19     Nov 10, 2008
  10. only time will tell ...

One thing is for sure, people definitely want change from what they had before.

#20     Nov 10, 2008