Some cool images of Iraqi losers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 426653478, May 13, 2009.

1. Which one? Tartarus? Gehenna? Purgatory?

#11     May 13, 2009
  2. none, you can be happy now

#12     May 13, 2009
  3. He is objected to the photos being released because Pelosi has been caught lying about what she knew.

Obama wants to forget about it now. Put it in the past to help Pelosi out.

If Pelosi was not in trouble then he would gladly release them.

#13     May 13, 2009
  4. Can't handle the truth, eh? Get it though your head: EVERY army in the world tortures and kills. Get over it already!!

This is what you support and stand for, what your tax dollr pay for,
    Come one, what red blooded USA or Israeli solider would not want to beat the crap out of the first "ragger" he sees. No fair trials and democracy there...despite what the war propaganda tells us.

#14     May 13, 2009
  5. Good people doing Jesus's work...apparently...

Let's face is, in USA and Israel an arab's live is worth zero, zip, nada, zilch.

That's the kind of racism that is bred into us.
    Now you see how the concentration camps came about?

Ordinary people just "following orders" in a satanic system...
    --------------------------

He said that he asked Graner, a Pennsylvania prison guard in civilian life, about the photographs. Graner replied: "The Christian in me says it's wrong, but the corrections officer in me says, 'I love to make a grown man piss himself.' "

#15     May 13, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

I've been in three jails in California... I've seen worse than that stuff. People pushed down stairs, beaten, raped, threatened every single day of the week, food taken.... told that if they slept they were going to get killed, sleeping on floors next to overflowing toilets.. and people yelling and making noise just about 24 / 7, and that was when there WASN'T A RIOT... That shit, and waterboarding, are not much..

Those prisoners have to be controlled or they will kill you in a heartbeat. They also have information you need and you won't get it unless you REALLY TRY... besides, guards have to have some fun...

#16     May 13, 2009
  7. Nobody exibits the lack of arabs worth more than arabs. Perhaps we are just following your example.

Why is it that nobody spills more arab/ muslim blood than other arabs/ muslims?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

#17     May 15, 2009