Some clown claims to have the Magic Stock Market Formula

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dave89, Feb 29, 2008.

1. He's lookin for a few of these.[​IMG]

But if you take his advice, you're [​IMG]

And you'll wind up in a rubber room [​IMG]

#11     Mar 1, 2008
  2. :p :p :p :p :p

#12     Mar 1, 2008
  3. Although I have seen his named tossed about a great deal here on ET, I really have no idea who this Sykes guy, and, more importantly, I don't care.

But I notice that threads about this guy are often started by people who claim not to like him (granted, the one-post OP on this thread is quite likely a shill) .

If you really don't like him, then don't talk about him -- skip giving him free PR. Any press is good press -- PR is the lifeblood of snake oil salesmen.

Same goes for Cramer, stock_turd3r, and the other similarly irritating characters.

#13     Mar 1, 2008
  4. God you're a homo.

#14     Mar 1, 2008
  5. sigh...

I don't know exactly where you think these forums are, but if Tim was instrumental in getting them to this point then string him up.

On the other hand, it is nice to have someone to blame.

#15     Mar 1, 2008
  6. hughb

hughb

Nice try, but I didn't click on the link to give you another hit to help your ad revenue. You need to get serious about the market and forget about sales. The era of the paid guru is fading fast now that there is an internet to dig up all those failed market calls. There was once a day where you could call for a armageddon like crash year after year after year and still get people to pay you for that wisdom. It's pretty much over now.

I never flamed you over your ridiculous postings and braggadocio on this board because that never really bothered me. I'm a descendant of generations of Appalachian Protestant farmers and soldiers so I never got a $12K Bar Mitzvah check handed to me. I got no inheritance at all, so I have to work for every dime I get whether it's speculating correctly on the price direction of a stock or by frying fish for a weekly paycheck. The world doesn't really hold a fry cook in high esteem, but neither do they a hustler.

#16     Mar 1, 2008
  7. I hope your dimes turn into dollars.:)

#17     Mar 1, 2008
  8. slacker

slacker

Just a small sample of the really great 'body of literature' TIMMAY left behind on ET! (Bold emphasis is mine!)
    Seems like only yesterday!!!:)

#18     Mar 1, 2008
  9. Hugh,

You're the kind of trader I have respect for. Not these moronic prima donna jackasses that run around trying to be like the metrosexuals in Trader Monthly or kissing Timmay's ass, etc.

Ignore those idiots. Guys like us know the reality of it all, no matter what clowns like them say.

#19     Mar 1, 2008
  10. *sniff sniff*

Talk about nostalgic man. That's just a piece of dust in my eye. I swear.

#20     Mar 1, 2008