Some chick on MSNBC just said

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Mar 31, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You mother fucker. Of course it was a personal attack. Just keep you damn mouth shut in the future. you SOB.

#11     Apr 1, 2012
  2. Lornz

Lornz

No, it was not. You stated that women are simply "good for sex". By using rhetoric, the art of discourse, I showed how your statement was equivalent to calling your own mother a whore. It is not fair to shoot the messenger.

My intent was not to insult you personally, it was merely to unravel the fallacy of your statement.

If it makes you feel any better: Your statement also implied that my mother is a slut, but I gracefully refrained from accusing you of making a personal attack.

#12     Apr 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are an idiot and a lowlife.

#13     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Lornz

Lornz

I urge you to state your case more eloquently.

#14     Apr 1, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

If you want to continue with this discussion or cannot offer an appology I suggest we do it in person rather than bore those on ET with this discussion. You obviously need some further explanation of the English language. Do you live anywhere in Texas so I can see you in person?

#15     Apr 1, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have a dog in this fight, and of course I could be wrong. But I thought/think Lornz was kidding and didn't mean it seriously/literally.

#16     Apr 1, 2012
  7. Lornz

Lornz

I live in Norway.

I thought you P&R guys had thicker skin; I was merely making an innocent joke. I do not take offense at what anonymous poster on the internet says about me, but, if you truly were offended, I apologize.

I am polemicist at heart, and I think my posts in this thread fall under the Sarcasm and Irony category. However, I might be a poor arbiter of my own humorous attempts.

I'm sorry. Friends?

#17     Apr 1, 2012
  8. Lornz

Lornz

Thanks, Lucrum. It seems that I took this one too far.

The last thing I want is a large, angry Texan mob in front of my house.

#18     Apr 1, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Apology accepted.

#19     Apr 1, 2012