Some asked in private why econwave is down

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by harrytrader, May 21, 2005.

1. Some asked on my email or private msg It's down on purpose because a financial russian group had hacked not this site but another one related to my model and I is transfered the domain to a new one. At the moment it is kept secret because I don't have time to open to the public.

Will come back on this forum in one year.

2. I will mark my calendar.

3. cosmic

cosmic

thanks for the update Harry

yes this will be interesting.

best,
    cosmic

4. mhashe

mhashe

Damn those Russian hackers. These guys are worse than the Nigerians who are holding everyones great grand uncles wealth in escrow, all you need is to send them a blank check to process the paperwork.

So what's the econwave?

5. "No ET for you! Come back to ET One year from today!"

Reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode... something to do with Soup :D

6. It's not really because of them I stopped the site, I just let the site go into expiration as I had transfered to another webhosting service since a long time as I needed bigger disk space due to the historical archive.

I don't care giving the new domain (will give it on the mailing list ) but it's an intranet, I don't give access to the content any more - except to a past subscriber but I don't accept new ones. Even if the site is hacked there is no engine that is working there only the results of calculation.