Somali Pirates Hijack American Ship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Apr 8, 2009.

1. No need for all the high tech gimmicks. Heavily armed security force on each ship that shoots first and asks questions...well they don't ask questions, they just shoot. On the occasion that fails and a boat actually gets jacked, a squadron a B-52's fly over Mogadishu and drops their load, and they keep bombing until the ship is returned. Please don't bore me with your cries of collateral damage, blah, blah, blah. Yawn, kill'em all. Next problem?

#31     Apr 9, 2009
  2. "kill'em all"

How civilized...how much you have in common with the Muslim fanatic extremist, the Nazi, the Communist Chinese mentality...

#32     Apr 9, 2009
  3. Better still is the sound clip of a reporter asking Obama about the pirate thing and he told her "were talking about housing today". Lol!

And then you have Hilary laughing about the whole thing...

#33     Apr 9, 2009
  4. Oh, so the wrong extremism of the one initiating the attack makes the extremism of the one responding right?

What rock did you hatch under that defended the concept of two wrongs making a right?

#34     Apr 9, 2009

5. Hey Mag,

I have decided I am going to post to you untill you answer this question.

What are you going to do about it?

Yep, all of your stats are correct. There, that was easy.

Now, on the bigger issue. You are angry because you lack control,
    so you act out and say things for shock value.

What you need to do Mag is find a way to get some control. Spouting the tenets of Stormfront is not the way. They have no more control than you do.

They cannot affect policy, obviously. Look who the POTUS is.
    :)

You want him to fail? He won't, Mag. Get over it.

You come to ET because thankfully this forum of ideas is uncensored.

So, I post in the spirit of free speech Mag. You post all these stats and such, but what are you going to DO about it?

I will answer for you. Nothing. Because there is nothing that you CAN do.

Oh, and BTW. The last quote is from an African Proverb.

#35     Apr 9, 2009
  6. Maggot Lite wouldn't know that because he never went to college . . . In fact, he never graduated from high school.

#36     Apr 10, 2009
  7. What is really pathetic is your total lack of ignorance.

The "danger zone" in question is 1.1 MILLION SQUARE MILES. But leave it to you to think that such an area is not that "big" of a deal to cover with surveillance.

#37     Apr 10, 2009
  8. #38     Apr 10, 2009
  9. One simple solution would be for all US ships what want US protection to be fitted with GPS equipment so that we could detect their location at any time.

They get in trouble, and they hit the panic button, and we can find them easily...

Those who don't want the US government to know where they are, then they are on their own...

We can Lojack a car so that we can find it but not a sea going vessel?

#39     Apr 10, 2009
  10. #40     Apr 10, 2009