Somali Pirates Hijack American Ship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Apr 8, 2009.

1. All that Dumya "Kool-Aid" that you've been drinking has certainly corroded your brain.

I guess Bush also let al-Qaeda demolish the World Trade Center, damage the Pentagon, kill 2,974 Americans, and send the economy into a recession because "much intelligence was to be gained" from allowing 9/11 to happen too.

Get real.

#11     Apr 8, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The missile launches are much different then a terrorist attack.

CNN had live updates of the launch site for a week waiting to catch the launch. Are you saying that Bush would have allowed 9/11 if he could stop it?

Your mistake was bringing DPRK missiles into a debate about if Obama is a pussy.

I said that pussy Obama got lucky with this ship today, so now he will talk tough like he actually did something.

Interesting that you defend Obama being called a pussy by trying to make Bush into a pussy. If you were to win your argument then the end result is that both Obama and Bush are pussies.

BTW, Bush was nowhere perfect, but I don't think you could say he was a pussy.

#12     Apr 8, 2009
  3. I agree. If we adopted a policy of sinking pirate mother ships on sight, the problem would be solved within a week. The "world community" seems to have lost the will to defend itself.

I also agree that Obama was spared the kind of incident that could have turned him into Jimmy Carter in the eyes of the country. I don't see him authorizing force against fellow african muslims. In fact, those sailors better hope they are not prosecuted for using excessive force in retaking their ship.

#13     Apr 8, 2009
  4. Bush had an opportunity early last year to give the Israelis permission to fly over Iraq and drop American made "bunker-busting" bombs on the main Iranian nuclear reactor in Natanz, and he denied the Israelis request, not once, not twice, but three times!

Thus, Bush was a PUSSY.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/01/11/iran.israel.nuclear/index.html?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

#14     Apr 8, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

I might call Israel the Pussy in this case.

At the end Bush was beaten down, paralyzed. The MSM and the left said he was too Macho , he needed to be more like a pussy and walk from Iraq.

#15     Apr 8, 2009
  6. Iran is the BIGGEST single threat in the Middle East, and Bush "whiffed" because he was afraid that American troops might be expelled from Iraq.

What a douche-bag.

#16     Apr 8, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

They were fired at the US?

Bush was brilliant, he ignored those North Korean assclowns. He did not negotiate with Yassir Arafat because Arafat wasn't in control of the place anyhow, why waste time talking to the guy when the kiddies would chuck rockets the same day peace was declared !! Sick Willy ran to North Korea with suitcases of cash and still got nothing for his trouble...

#17     Apr 8, 2009
  8. Yeah, so brilliant that the North Koreans are even more emboldened now, more than ever!

I repeat, Bush was a PUSSY.

#18     Apr 8, 2009
  9. They are still holding the captain hostage.

I'm sure barry will work with the international community and monitor the situtation closely.

Translation: He'll do nothing.

#19     Apr 8, 2009
  10. I'm sure he'll apologize to the pirates for America putting them in this position.

#20     Apr 8, 2009