SOLUTION TO COVID-19. CDC needs to be proactive on decontamination of personal surfaces

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by athlonmank8, Mar 13, 2020.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Unfortunately this just has to play out. Too many moving and interconnected parts.

#21     Mar 14, 2020
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not true. Read Amazon reviews. It won't protect you but it will shorten the infection, specially the throat pain.

One doesn't need to take it in advance, but it won't hurt. Take it with food. Lozenges with zinc are also available.

#22     Mar 14, 2020
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Personally, I think most of us will get it. The sooner you get it, the faster you can go with your life. That is why it is important to strengthen your immune system so you would fight the virus off. Zinc, vit C, iodide,etc.

Imagine in a big city "free" of the virus like Wuhan seems to be, you only need one infected outsider to restart the whole quarantine shit. Yes, lock up old people, but let the general population get it and fight it off naturally.

Until the vaccine arrives this will be a never ending loop of blocked and freed cities/communities.

#23     Mar 14, 2020
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I’ve read worst case scenario is 1.2 million deaths if nothing was to be done. Measures are being taken which will help that worst case figure to drop. That’s worst case, I live in a best case scenario world so I’m thinking 100k deaths tops.

#24     Mar 14, 2020
  5. ironchef

ironchef

You should avoid bats.

#25     Mar 14, 2020
    Trader Curt likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

I like your logics.

Is that why President Trump kept meeting and shaking hands with folks tested positive?

#26     Mar 14, 2020
  7. OMG with the fucking C and Zinc. Virtually meaningless until after you're infected. You can mitigate the symptoms and duration but not until you're producing antibodies. So yeah, take the shit. Take more when you spike a fever.

Take 130mg of iodide for weeks/months and blast TSH. Get goiter and thyroid cancer.

#27     Mar 14, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK there down playing how bad it already is ( mate in health service 1000's of calls already daily ), they want everyone to get it in a timely manner, NHS is so crippled might aswell not slow down at all won't make much difference, but that'll cause panic.

Stiff upper lip time, god save the queen, hooraaa, over the top last 1 alive is a big sissy, time for the great british spirit / humour to kick in.

Living through this might toughen up those damn annoying snowflakes sadly there at an age where they'll survive unless it's all too terrible, no Wifi for a few hours then they'll all commit suicide.

#28     Mar 14, 2020
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

So here is my advised protocol before and during infection based on my own research:

Before: Load up with vit C and Iodide. Start taking them now.

During: Start taking Zinc and use Hydrogen peroxide. You can gargle with it and also spray it into your ears and nose.

I have threads on H2O2, Zinc and Iodide in the Health section for further more detailed info.

#29     Mar 14, 2020
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Load up on pressed ginger shots.

#30     Mar 14, 2020