SOLUTION TO COVID-19. CDC needs to be proactive on decontamination of personal surfaces

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by athlonmank8, Mar 13, 2020.

1. d08

d08

Wear a face mask (I have for the past month), keep away from sneezing people. Avoid crowds. Clean surfaces, I just did my phone before reading about this advisory. Separate the clothes that you wear outside from your other clothes. Avoid public transport (I walk or drive now). Stay in sunny areas if possible, UV kills it fast. Instead of buying toilet paper like a moron, buy isopropyl alcohol. That will greatly reduce your chances of getting it.

#11     Mar 13, 2020
    mlawson71 and Trader Curt like this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Heavier than air but still has a metre or 3 range depending on wind conditions, a sneeze 1 floor up over banister in a mall infect a lot below.

Washing your hands is about as effective as duck and cover in a nuclear war, it makes people think you have control but that's about it.

You'd have to disinfect everything you touch, phone, tablet, keyboard, coffee cup, your chair before washing your hands or straight back on you.

Basically unless you lock yourself in the house with a 6month food supply your going to get it, this will only slow it down a little.

#12     Mar 13, 2020
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

isopropylalcohol.

Is also called contact cleaner, large spay cans in local car parts shop for about £2.79.

#13     Mar 13, 2020
    Trader Curt likes this.
  4. d08

d08

Different strength and possibly other additives. I wouldn't use it on skin unless absolutely necessary. Better to buy disinfectant, probably cheaper too.

#14     Mar 13, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

No Pure as nothing to conduct electricity, dirt cheap, I use it to clean mountain bike and car parts and phone/tablet screens, vaporizes quickly aswell so could spray over a seat or table.

#15     Mar 13, 2020
  6. longshort

longshort

I bought zinc and quercetin for myself and relatives. As to the likely benefit, it's best to do your own research and you can get up to speed with the lectures of Roger Seheult, MD, Associate Clinical Professor. I suggest to watch these three in order:

Coronavirus Epidemic Update 32: Important Data from South Korea, Can Zinc Help Prevent COVID-19?

Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown

Coronavirus Pandemic Update 35: New Outbreaks & Travel Restrictions, Possible COVID-19 Treatments

#16     Mar 13, 2020
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

quercetin??? Zinc no use without a popular tropical disease treatment, claim you've got that and stock up, Milaria no idea how to spell it.

#17     Mar 13, 2020
  8. longshort

longshort

In the last video (Update 35), Dr. Seheult discusses a study showing that quercetin is effective at getting zinc into the cell, see excerpt below.

quercetin.png

#18     Mar 13, 2020
  9. There are around 300 million people in the United States. If 100 million (1/3 of population) get the virus at a 3% morality rate, that is 3 million deaths.

#19     Mar 13, 2020
  10. mlawson71

mlawson71

All I am seeing in the official statistic is 7% mortality rate. It's horrific.

#20     Mar 14, 2020