Soledad O'Brien becomes completely unhinged over Obama video.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 9, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Sure lets take Obamas record as a president.

Right when Obama took office, his very first move was to top up the amount of money being spent on welfare recipients through the omnibus spending bill where he increased the amount that went to poor women with kids by 21%, he increased spending on section 8 housing by 8%, increased the agricultural department by 12% and increased foreign aid, all this in a pork laden bill with 8500 earmarks that republicans voted against.

After that Obama passed an 800 billion dollar stimulus which was yet another massive payout to all of the people who supported him.... Solyndra and various other "green companies" took advantage of this money.

Solyndra and a bunch of these other green companies have now failed of course, because no one is going to pay twice as much for energy in a weak economy. (i could have told them that it wasnt going to work from the get go, you didnt have to be a genius to figure this one out)

Obamas next move was to try for CAP and TRADE and Obamacare, he managed to sneak through Obama care due to the fact that he held a super majority, and he just hung a brand new entitlement on us at a time that we are running 1.3 trillion dollar average deficits during his presidency mostly because of government spending.

Thankfully by the time they made the push for CAP and TRADE they lost the supermajority, so they were unable to pass it, otherwise the economy would really be fucked.

Once Obama lost his super Majority in 2010, his entire strategy has been to turn americans against each other and make the ridiculuos claim that somehow the "rich" dont pay their fair share. He fought to allow the Bush tax cuts to expire, but he only wanted the bush tax cuts on the top tax bracket to expire, he made the rest permanent.

So now Obamas entire fight is to try to increase the tax rate on "millionaires/billionaires" which he defines as people making over 250k.

I find that strange because i make over 250k and i sure as hell am not a millionaire, and i could lose everything i have tomorrow, and the government sure as hell is not going to pay me back. Also, I cant even fathom that he would lump me in the same class as a billionaire, its bad enough he calls me a millionaire, but putting me in the same class as a billionare because i make over 250k is a sick fucking joke.

So basically Obamas entire presidency has been about shifting the tax burden away from people who live at the bottom, and attempting to shift it towards those who make over 250k, the people he claims to be "millionaires." At the same time he is trying to get entitlements for those people who dont pay for them.

The most recent example of the way Obama thinks is gas prices. Obama has come out and claimed "there is nothing we can do about it" but since oil is high what we should do is eliminate subsidies for oil companies. That is a brilliant strategy, lets increase the tax burden on oil companies, that is bound to bring the price of oil down.

Every single move Obama has made since he took office has been about getting things for people who havent paid for it, at the cost of the people who do.

AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT YOU GUYS CALL HIM A CENTRIST. GROW UP, LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.

#31     Mar 11, 2012