Soledad O'Brien becomes completely unhinged over Obama video.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 9, 2012.

1. Oh waaaaahhhh.....

If you guys are so damned smart, then wrest control of information away from the left. I keep asking why you cannot, and no one will answer it.

#21     Mar 10, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Small government people have always had popular opinion on their side, so there was no need to manipulate the media. I dont take anything away from the left in terms of intelligence, it has always been quite brilliant on their part to get control of the media, as no one really wants to give control of their life up to the government, but slowly but surely they chip away at it.

[​IMG]

The reason the left, and big government folks control all of the government bureaucracies is pretty simple. First off no self respecting conservative would take half of the government jobs that are out there. I give a pass to conservative military, Police, and Fire fighters, because the motive for doing those jobs is different in a lot of cases.

But there isnt a self respecting small government person in the world who would go sign up for a job down at the DMV, for example.

The other thing is this, if you are in fact a a conservative, there is no way you are going to work your way through the ranks of any given bureaucracy by railing away against the people you work with, and saying that you want to cut the budget, and start laying off people within your own department.

You are not going to become head of the school board saying that you need to lay off teachers, and cut spending, in your own department, so it is basically a survival mechanism.

If you fight for bigger budgets, and more spending within your own department of government, you will make your way up the ladder that specific department, because you are fighting for the people around you, if you fight against all of the people around you, including your own superiors, there is no way that you are going to make your way up through the ranks.

So small government people are really left with three options:

1) Stay the hell away as you want no part of running the government.

2) Keep your mouth shut, and fake it until you get to the top, in which case you can actually make a difference, and try to cut down on the waste within your own department. (highly unlikely that a legitimate conservative would put in this much time faking it till they made it to a position where they could make a difference)

3) Once you join the government roles, become a liberal, and support the non stop increases in spending within your department.

Most conservatives end up in number 3, i have talked to alot of guys who think they are conservative who work within government, but once you start quizzing them about the waste within their area of government, they swear up and down that they are hard done by, and there needs to be a bigger budget, but only for the area they are working in.....

#22     Mar 10, 2012
  3. a brain "sturgeon".

Classic.

Shocked Grabass didn't correct one his fruitcake friend on that one.

#23     Mar 10, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#24     Mar 10, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

Obama's Senate voting record put him as the farthest left of all of them. The guy is about the same as Chavez of Venezuela.

Is your playbook that Saul Alinsky thingie?

#25     Mar 10, 2012
  6. Quote from denner:

"a brain "sturgeon".

Classic.

Shocked Grabass didn't correct one his fruitcake friend on that one."

But I'm not shocked a homophobic idiot doesn't recognize a joke when he sees one

#26     Mar 10, 2012
  7. Gee, that's funny, I thought we judged presidents by their record as president, not what they voted for in the senate. But now that you mention it, he was one of the few to not vote for the Iraq war, which I call smart. Of course that was then, since then he's acted like a republican in military affairs.

#27     Mar 10, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

You try separating recycleables all day at a conveyer belt at the recycling center and see if you can think straight.

Calling Obama a centrist is like calling Pol Pot a humanitarian.

#28     Mar 10, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

LOL Futurecurrents isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he relishes being on the wrong side of EVERY issue and being stubbornly adamant about it. He's like a little IQ-47. :D

#29     Mar 11, 2012
  10. Well then that makes you a lying sack of shit...

I'm supposed to be on your ignore list, fruitcake.

#30     Mar 11, 2012