Soledad O'Brien becomes completely unhinged over Obama video.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 9, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Joel gave an impressive interview. Refused to get baited by Soledad's Delphi-technique garbage "where's the bombshell? where's the bombshell??!". Gee, you showed 10 seconds from a supposed 20 Minute video and you act dumbfounded the bombshell is nowhere to be seen? I hear the actual guts of the video shows Obama in attendance at various hardcore commie meetings where they talk about overthrowing America. As for the clip with Prof Bell, the significance was to establish and begin to document the historical relationship our DearLeader held with extremists and racist-types, throughout his early life. That little 10 second clip Soledad nearly shit herself over is apparently the tip of the iceberg. And for the record, I think they killed Brietbart. The guy dies the same day he's scheduled to release a video that he says will bring down Obama. Then, within hours, the media claim "natural causes, natural causes". The guy was 43. Natural causes? A verdict within 2 hours?! Nobody knows that until a coroner performs an autopsy. And Brietbarts coroner announced he intends to perform a six-week long, expansive autopsy - test for everything - because he thinks there's foul play involved. Bush probably had people killed. God knows they killed a shitload of detainees at Gitmo with their "enhanced interrogation techniques". Look at the Clinton hitlist. There was 50+ highly suspicious deaths of persons closely-linked to the Clintons, during his Presidency. "Suicides" with 3 gunshot wounds to the head. Stuff of that nature.

A final note, the mainstream media are a bunch of whores. Joel hit that cunt right on the nose. Be it FOX news, Soledad fuckwad, Hannity, most of these slick, talking-head motherphuckers are straight-up shills. Yes, they are the gatekeepers. And boy, they sure know it. They don't give a fuck about the truth. Ideology is number#1 and they hype lies, misdirection and dispersions all day long to advance the ball down the field. Good work, Joel Pollack.

#11     Mar 10, 2012
  2. O'brien did a great job pointing out that Breitbarts video was bullshit and means nothing

Trying to connect Obama to radicals doesn't work,republicans should have learned that in 2008

#12     Mar 10, 2012
  3. +1

You just know with a user name like that, that he's a real brain sturgeon and probably gets all his views from Faux News.

#13     Mar 10, 2012
  4. This is so off the mark it's not even funny. It's like if the rabid righties say it enough folks will start to believe it. Obama is a Clinton-type centrist and is not nearly enough left for most progressives. Anyone who thinks he is a hardcore Marxist-Leftist must be on some powerful drugs or are extremely stupid and deluded.

#14     Mar 10, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I have not been impressed by the videos so far. Obama's ideology seems obvious to me and I don't really need to see video of him pimping radicals to know that he is a radical.

The only thing shocking is that America was duped into voting a radical leftist into office. I think in November we're going to be reminded of Nixon's "silent majority" like never before imho.

#15     Mar 10, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I think we have all agreed that the video meant very little, but if you couldnt see that the interview was clearly a hit piece where Soledad was losing her cool, and that other doofus who cried racism was there to help with the hatchet job then you are simply far to biased to weigh in on it.

That is the kind of agenda driven journalism you exepect to see oni fox and MSNBC and since this election season has started it is coming into the main stream news networks (NBC ABC CBS more and more, CNN has already jumped the shark and is now basically MSNBC Lite.

I have no problem with tough interviews, my favourite two interviewers are Chris Wallace, and David Gregory, and both are tough but fair, i also like alot of the people at 60 minutes there is a big difference between a tough interview, and that childish sarcastic bullshit Soledad was doing throughout her interview.

#16     Mar 10, 2012
  7. If Obama was a republican, the media would be demanding that he denounce these radical nutcases like "Professor" Bell, who is a longtime joke at HLS. They would be demanding that he disassociate himself with any of these far left radicals. Instead, they cry racism when anyone mentions it.

The republicans have a clear choice. They can ignor ethe media criticsm and poiunt out clearly to the voters just who their young president admires, was mentored by and associated with. Or like the hapless McCain in '08, they can go around acting like they might vote for him.

#17     Mar 10, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, you dont even need to look back more than 2 weeks to find a perfect example of this, look at what with Limbaugh, or what happened when Foster Friess (big Santorum Donor) made the joke about using Aspirin between the knees as birth control the left wing media crucified Santorum, yet Maher is allowed to do and say whatever he wants to, at the same time he donates a million dollars to Obama, and no one on the left even raises an eyebrow. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

#18     Mar 10, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

This isn't a lifestyle thread.

http://www.answers.com/topic/bugger

#19     Mar 10, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes the hypocrisy is unbelievable. Liberals walk around in a haze of cognitive dissonance due likely to holding two separate and unequal sets of values in their pointy little heads.

#20     Mar 10, 2012