Soldier's Mother "Ecstatic" about Obama's Bracelet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Sep 28, 2008.

1. It disproves the wingnuts' story. Again, no surprise here.
    http://www.nbc15.com/state/headlines/29864149.html

She acknowledges e-mailing the campaign in February asking that Obama not mention her son in speeches or debates.

But she says Obama's mention on Friday was appropriate because he was responding after Senator John McCain said a soldier's mother gave him a bracelet.

Jopek says Obama's comment rightfully suggested there's more than one viewpoint on the war.

2. Wonder what Probsts reply will be

3. One more note. Bryan Jopek's interview was given back in March 2008, NOT AFTER THE DEBATE. The story on DrudgeReport gives the impression that he gave the interview after the 1st debate.

DrudgeReport lied. What's new here.

4. The extreme right wing are bald faced liars.

Who's surprised?

Let them keep spreading lies so they can keep being disproven, and their credibility continues to be pulverized.

5. ak15

ak15

The misinformation, smears and lies that are being promulgated extensively does not surprise me in the least. Sheeple are easy prey to brainwashing. One would think that the prior eight years would have inculcated in them some invaluable lessons but alas they seem to be gluttons for pain and punishment.

6. I hope people are catching on to Republican techniques, but I figure they aren't given that the election polls are still within 30 points given their performance over the last eight years.