solar on fire

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wake37, Mar 27, 2008.

1. i agree thats why i'm getting out tmrw, no worries just a small position, and in response to the other poster yeah thats fslr which trades at 100+ p/e but take a look at ldk or yge for example on pnf chart looks completely diff but i agree for some reason i don't think todays sharp pullback was only due to the sndk ceo i think i want to get out of solar tmrw, keep my gold stuff and just see what the market does at this level (it looks like a fat band of resistance above us.. and we are rite at and a bit above the 200 day sma on the spy and i;m wondering if it will hold)

also vix looks like its starting to turn around the next few weeks will be interesting

thanks

#31     May 19, 2008
  2. I think a better explanation is that the SPY hit a major fibonacci line mid-day and the index had a pullback. You also have six updays on the spy. It would be statistically improbable for there to be more then six updays considering the last year of trading.

I would believe that the spy would probably pullback to a moving average like the 20 day or the 200 day which will take about 2-3 days before the next leg higher.

As for the "gold stuff", I would dump it. Lower highs and lower lows for the gold spot and the ten year yield is looking awfully bullish. When will WTIC follow??? I dunno.

As for solar, each of these stocks seem to have a noticably different chart pattern.

I wouldnt worry about vix and pnf charts.

#32     May 20, 2008