solar on fire

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wake37, Mar 27, 2008.

1. I dont believe any of these companies are scams. I thought that CSIQ was a piece of garbage last year. Oh man was I wrong.

The analysts have all lulled us into believing that these are scam stocks. Are they scam stocks? I dunno, Im no expert, but they sure seem to be going up on high volume.

#21     May 19, 2008
  2. They do exist but are not long term plays and strictly momentum. Unless these triple tops in some of the momentum names maintain and continue to go parabolic. A couple have earnings this week and will be interesting to see if these stocks have factored that in already. I have no play currently in any of them. I am still licking my wounds in some loser trades.

#22     May 19, 2008
  3. Wow, these stocks are crazy.

You either make a lot of money or lose a ton on these.

#23     May 19, 2008
  4. wake37

wake37

timber

#24     May 19, 2008
  5. Its funny. All of a sudden Obama started talking on tv around 2 and these stocks started going down.haha.

#25     May 19, 2008
  6. bought ldk at 39.90 in the morning sold at 42 bought again at 2pm at 39.90 now its down to 39.40 :( dammit lol

#26     May 19, 2008
  7. nice not that bad closed at 40 i will prolly sell this tmrw as the same thing happened with the rally couple weeks ago the next day it also rallied then closed lower so i guess i'll sell into the rally.

looks like yge went down alot harder than ldk stupid sndk ceo had to open his mouth....

#27     May 19, 2008
  8. as much as you wanted to make a joke it was actually the sandisk CEO saying basically that "since oil is going up people will spend more money on gas rather than discretionary items" who could of come to such a revolutionary conclusion

#28     May 19, 2008
  9. I have to laugh at you guys. Solar stocks have been on a heated run since March. I think CSIQ went from the teens to the 40s in all of but 2-3 months. Look! Thats nearly a 300% return on a stock where as some of the "good stocks" like Cisco havent managed anything like that in 6 years!!! Not even close.

Then one day there is a nice sharp pullback after 3 weeks of a simply amazing run (a run that I have not seen since the tech bubble) and your panicing.

We havent experienced these amazing runs for not. There will be pullbacks and

#29     May 19, 2008