Solar Bounce Coming

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by $CostAverageMAN, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Here's you day to shine on the heels of JASO. Pick one of the scam solars today like SOLF and CSUN and you should do okay. Just remember to dump.

#11     Mar 12, 2008
  2. EMKR Pump...... ~ si

#12     Mar 12, 2008
  3. NM, you are better off not putting a dime in any solar garbage. They had their day. Just like ethanol, fiber optics, etc, crap.

A part of me says buy for a false rally run up and the other part says avoid. I may steer away. Gonna watch these solars closely today though.

#13     Mar 12, 2008
  4. Not that shabby of a sector call....Was it....

Playing with dogs certainly paid off today....

check the names....and the entries from page one...Now thats a swing trade

$COSTAverageMAN

#14     Mar 13, 2008
  5. Good job. I watched the scam in LDK run hard on that 3:15PM news pump.

Watched SOLF and CSUN too. I hope you sold some and booked profits. I was tempted but laid off them. Who know's, she may have legs.

#15     Mar 13, 2008
  6. Bootsie

Bootsie

...seems to have worked out well

:)

#16     Mar 13, 2008
  7. You mean the 3:15 am news story....This dog actually dropped this morning to under 20.00....What caught my eye was the 125K shares bought on the close yesterday....That was very odd to see....Yea I took some off in all the names, like I always do for swings....

CME, NYX and ICE still holding all positions...these are printing presses right now and the market has them trading way to cheap with this kind of volatility on their respected exchanges...

$COSTAverageMAN

#17     Mar 13, 2008

8. Right, my bad: 3:15 AM....Good job catching them.

#18     Mar 13, 2008