Software with best GUI?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ksmetana, May 9, 2010.

1. Looking for a good trading program. I'd prefer something with a clean, easy to navigate GUI....

I won't be using the program to trade... YET, only for technical analysis

Perhaps someone could list their personal favorite software, and then list a program that might not be as good but has a great interface.....

2. LeeD

LeeD

There is huge difference between softaware that is easy top use for a total beginner and sometuing that feels easy to navigate after you have used it for a hundred hours or so. Which one are you looking for?

If you want something easy to start with, try Quotetracker, if you want something that looks good, try Ninjatrader, if you want a powerful tool try Neoticker.

Also you may or may not want paper-trading functionality as a part of the charting package.

3. Give thinkorswim a shot or freestockcharts.com they both have a nice layout.

4. I'm happy with PT multistation its seems pretty good on most counts (there are multiple ways to do everything - context menus, icons, main menus, drag-and-drop, etc)...

...but would be interested in how it compares to other trading terminals if anyone has experience...