Software Used to Trade Jack Hershey Methods

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jun 26, 2007.

1. ggg12

ggg12

hi all, is there an .efs file that will plots the r2r and b2b volume bars?

much appreciated

#831     Oct 20, 2008
  2. I just lost PP_JHMVolume on YM on two separate PC's simultaneously. On both PC's YM volume pane is empty. Please help.

#832     Oct 24, 2008
  3. Hey Romanus,

That's happened to me a couple of times. Just exit, restart the program and reinstall the desktop from the "workspace' dropdown.

lj

#833     Oct 24, 2008
  4. Thanks, lj.

But I am not sure what you mean by "reinstall the desktop".

Attached is my view of "workspace' dropdown. What am I suppose to click there to reinstall the desktop?

Thank you.

• lj.png
      File size:
      19.4 KB
      Views:
    #834     Oct 24, 2008
  5. Pick 1 of the "2 YM's" and 'install' it on your trading screen (desktop). My computerese sux majorly but the routine I told you has worked for me.

HTH

lj

#835     Oct 24, 2008
  6. Thank you, lj.

It worked.

Have a good weekend.

#836     Oct 24, 2008
  7. The latest update of Norman AntiVirus has just started flagging Pepe's dll as the "W32/OnLineGames.YYL" trojan.

I've never noticed any problems or erratic behavior using Pepe's drawing tool, but now I 'm concerned. Has anyone noticed anything, or know of a way to check whether this is just a false positive?

I really wish NT would copy Ensign and include that tool in the program!

Thanks,
    -palinuro

#837     Oct 31, 2008
  8. Pepe

Pepe

Hi,

Sorry guys, I was not around lately, and I saw that there was some questions regarding the JH Indicators.

In the last months, there was considerable changes in this methods that are not yet integrated in the JHIndicators, and I don't have the time now to make the necessary updates.

I post here the "source code" of all the JH Indicators, including the "ChannelTool" for those who know to develop to be able to further extend and upgrade this tools.

I just ask one thing. Every change you make to these scripts that integrate the methods discussed here, please post and share with the all community.

Best Regards,

#838     Oct 31, 2008
  9. Thanks Pepe, that's a real help! I'm looking forward to digging into your code.:)

-palinuro

#839     Oct 31, 2008
  10. Can anyone tell me how to set up an IBM Thinkpad A22m laptop so that Pepe's channel tool can be used? There is no 'formal' num pad but there are 'double keys' on the right side of the keyboard.

TIA

lj

#840     Oct 31, 2008