Software to trade multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by buddhabless, Mar 1, 2005.

1. there is actually several advantages to having separate account. I currently trade four different strategies. Having multiple accounts allows me to say i enter 3 contracts at open and have determined my exits(say .5 of yesterdays range) and now i get another signal say market profile s/r and i feel the probabilities of the current trend is over i can fade the move in my market profile account and still have one left in case it turns into a trend day. Sort of a hedge but i like to refer to it as i have four systems and it allows me to pull the trigger easy. And this way i can keep easier record keeping and evaluate performance week to week month to month etc and the brokers can do this. I have a enough number crunching to not have to worry about this. I refer to it as it disallows me from predicting the market and reduces me to a trader who goal is to make money, it also is when i turned and started to churn more money. Not for everybody but definately help me. Also keeps my brokers viaing for my business. I let them know this upfront. Take the games out of that aspect also. Best of luck

#21     May 29, 2005
  2. BCE

BCE

Ninjatrader software has been spoken of very highly here and other places by many. Haven't used it myself but was checking out the website yesterday. http://ninjatrader.com/ Good luck. :)

#22     May 29, 2005
  3. zltrader

zltrader

ZeroLine Trader www.zerolinetrader.com can trade multiple accounts. The multiple accounts here means either mix of FnF/FA account and individual accounts or just serveral individual accounts.

Feel free to try the free ZeroLine SimTrader to simulate the trading with multiple accounts first.

#23     May 30, 2005