Software tells when to buy & sell accurately

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by exce26, Nov 6, 2001.

1. exce26

exce26

Do you know anysoftware which tells when to buy & sell accurately?
    I tried several software, all of'em are crap. Luckily, got money back after testing.
    :confused:

2. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

all of'em are crap

You answered your own question...

And correctly, I might add.

Kirk

3. Magna

Magna Administrator

exce26,

Tried OmniTrader quite a while ago, very disappointing and recommend against it.

You answered your own question...And correctly, I might add.

Very true words, take them to heart. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts.

4. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

The only software which works is software built from successful traders (or firms traning program) for themselves.

These kind of software are NEVER on the open market. Indeed you won't escape the hard work of teaching yourself when to buy or sell.

And when you know it, maybe you will mandate a company (or do it yourself if you can) to build this software... Do you think that when you are done, you will want to sell it to the public ? I don't think so :D

tntneo

5. Exce26

I tried just about every program out there and 99 percent of them are a waste of time. However, there is one program that is phenomenal. Its called trade prospector. Its located at www.trade-prospector.com They give u a 30 day free trial. Every night they send you both a Intraday and Swingtrading newsletter for picks the following day. I rarely even use the newsletters anymore. This program basically provides key support and resistance points for thousands of stocks. The time this program saves me is well worth the 400 bucks. The secret to using the program is making sure u print out the user manuals. If u dont print them out, you'll be lost. (200+ pages.) They also have their own thread on the Silicon Investor u might want to check out.

Sterling

6. ALL FUTURES TRADING SOFTWARE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC IS PURE MONEY LOSING CRAP!!! HAVENT TRIED THEM ALL BUT ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT WITH CONFIDENCE.