Software for portfolio trading

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by OPC, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

TradersStudio does generate orders including sizing in TradePlans so you can use it for trading. In terms of adjustment I know that we did an effect of paying taxes demo to show how that effected performance. It requires a little coding to do that but it possible. Our goal at TradersStudio is to make this product the most useful for actual traders. We are always improve it based on user feedback.

#11     Aug 27, 2007
  2. OPC

OPC

#12     Aug 27, 2007
  3. I know that your intention was good, but in following through on the threads and posts that came after the Trading Blox review, I found some interesting things. First, the number of posts credited to George Arnault (10), Wojo (1) and Nickmar (2) barely add up to a dozen posts in over 2 years. That smells like yesterday’s fish especially since their only posts were in a thread specifically related to Trading Blox.

I find it rather ironic that George Arnault found the review that Leapfrog did on TradersStudio version 2.0. Leapfrog claimed that TradersStudio didn’t work and that he couldn’t get it to do what it is supposed to do even though he ‘tried.’ I have owned TradersStudio since before the time the review was done and it has done everything as advertised including the things Leapfrog couldn’t get it to do. Makes me wonder???

Judging from the length of time you have been a registered user of Elite Trader, you are well aware of some of the stuff that goes on here. Please consider the source of some of what you are reading about trading platforms. I am sure that Trading Blox is a fine product, but some of what they are saying about everyone else is not necessarily the truth or above board.

:confused: :)

#13     Aug 28, 2007
  4. Why has the realtime version of TradersStudio been so long in the making ? Was it the multi-threading requirement ? Is Traderstudio written in VB.NET ?

#14     Aug 28, 2007
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The real time version schedule was put about 8-10 months back because of TradeBolt going out of business. We had a deal with them to use their trading interface and also have them add an interface for the E-Signal data feed. We had a real time data server in beta when TradeBolt when out of business.

It took me until April this year to secure a new technology and we have just gotten our server back into beta. We needed to add many layers of technology to get the server back to where it was with the TradeBolt software. We have a near beta version of real time waiting for the server. We just need to interface our new data/autotrading server with the core product.

Our real time version will support autotrading for both IB and J-Trader interface. Our intra-day data feed will be the two broker feeds or E-Signal. We will not be charging a per trade fee for trading.

#15     Aug 28, 2007