Software for Non-programmer

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TBV, Feb 4, 2007.

1. TBV

TBV

Hi! I am a non-programmer looking for a "starter" trading software that is relatively easy to be used for backtesting ideas. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Vince1

Vince1

3. taowave

taowave

AIQ

4. If you non-programmer and would like to backtest then Artificial Foreteller could help you. It forms trade strategy based on training session. Then it generates trade signal and assesses situation.
    It also provides charts for a set of indicators.

5. TBV

TBV

Thanks for all the advice! I will check them out. Meanwhile, I'm looking at Amibroker.

6. ginux

ginux

What's the cheapest backtesting software out there?

No need for any advanced features. Just need to be able to accept simple rules and backtest.

7. The cheapest backtesting software is an unauthorized copy (piratejob) of a commercial program; a tautological statement which merits a large size Duh. Among backtesting software, TS2000i is probably the most popular with buccaneers and the one you are most likely to find an unauthorized copy of. Just a guess.

8. ginux

ginux

I was asking for LEGAL software.

9. Jsystemtrader is open source and quite nice, if you use IB. Do a search for it...

10. Jaime

Jaime

I have been using tradestation, the 'easylanguage' lives up to its name... in most cases.

#10     Apr 11, 2007