software DayRaider 1.1 by Stuart Kidney ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by singlefather, Sep 30, 2008.

1. working attachment

#41     May 7, 2009
  2. ..ok, now I see your problem on the Dow...

Roll back on the Dow Cash (which I use to plot all reversals)

short covering just before 11:30 ET (so you're long and buying higher cycle lows)

This uptrend runs to about 3 pm ET - legal short about 3:29 pm

The Dow runs on a train schedule, give or take a few minutes.

If shorting during a downtrend, keep in mind how many minutes the downtrend is currently, the reversal is timed... use very tight stops if the trend is "old". Don't take big losses.

You definitely got chopped up; The Dow runs on time just as much price, as the trends get old, new positions going the same way get more and more risky.

The Mechanical Day Trader

#42     May 7, 2009
  3. Dow futures just hit 8425 (long from 8372 on 2nd contract) , no negative deviation yet on DayRaider but you're expecting a 8435 or 8465 target to be the end of this retracement upward ...take long profits anytime around here for a net of 50+ pts

#43     May 7, 2009
  4. ...forgot to mention about yesterday's trading...the Long at 11:30, 1:30 and the short after 2:30, long at 3:45ish (all ET) were ALL Kindergarten Trades...mechanical all the way...

KT's yield about 900 to 1500 Mini Dow points a week, ya just gotta wait for 'em.

Cheers!

#44     May 7, 2009
  5. G SINGH

G SINGH

I feel sorry for the guys falling trap to this crook. If you guys like to see his craps , I can post them all here for everyone to see. You be the judge. If you still believe in this guy's peach then you deserve the punishment awaiting you in the form of disappointment, frustration and bunch of personal assault from him blaming you for not understanding his 4th grade lessons!!!!

I challenge Him or any of his students that are waisting their time with this guy to come here and post result or go live and trade. I will tell you with certainty that you will be shocked at his failure to pull any meaningful winning trades let alone a winning day.

I am determined to cost this guy much more than he ripped me off for, by pursuing all legal channels to bring him to justice.
    I understand there is a Federal case being prepared against this crook , those interested to join the case let me know and I will provide more info.

Let him dish out a few grand to his attorney trying to defend himself.

He might be laughing , since he moved to Costa Rica for immunity.

#45     May 7, 2009
  6. To G SINGH, I am not going to lie, I was way frustrated too when I left Stuart's program. However, I took some of what I learned and studied and messed up, and then messed up again and just kind of found my way to what works for me. Let's give Stuart the benefit of getting some of his successful pupils on here to show/tell us that it can be done. I think your situation was a little different from mine in that you were caught in the time where he switched platforms. I just got disillusioned and couldn't follow what was being taught. This is a story that I have heard from some ex students as well. I do hope you guys can work out your problems without the need for legal action because I am sure there is a workable compromise

#46     May 7, 2009
  7. Vtropp22, I no longer have your contact info - I may have it on a backup from my old website server ( i think I remember you and your coworkers first names) - send me an email and I will give you access to the Kindergarten Trades movie on my 'gratis' FTP Server....Then hook up with me and I'll give you a couple sessions of training - I bet you a Steak & Shake that you'll be consistently plus after a couple weeks of watching the chart and taking the mechanical reversals.

I feel bad that things didn't work out and I want you to be satisfied, the dinero is irrelevant - I don't want anyone to leave with a bad taste in their mouth.

Stuart K.

just as a fyi, the soap opera guy never gave me his Tradestation ID and never asked for the code and never replied to my email giving him the $1,500 DayRaider 1.1 upgrade with no questions asked...then the guy sends me an email 7 months later asking for a refund...

the guy never filed any type of complaint within any type of reasonable time period either...

Any judge will dismiss his claim...with prejudice and charge the plaintiffs court costs and legal fees.

Your basic non sequitur, imo

If anyone has any claim, let them make it against the 'guaranteed methodology' and follow the procedure on the website...if it is regarding my teaching or support, then let me know the issue and they will get a full and fair hearing-- most of the training is via video & pdf, so I don't how the funny clothes I wear or my balding head have anything to do with it (LOL).

Regards,

Stuart K.

#47     May 7, 2009
  8. G SINGH

G SINGH

Thanks vrtrop22.

If this guy had fraction of your logic, reasoning power or honesty I am sure there was some hope. He knows what he is doing. He knows he is not telling the truth, he knows he took my money , created false hope and never delivered. I left this guy alone for month hoping he will come back and give me what was promised or refund. He chose to stay away as though he was entitled to my money. $500 for his lessons, the $750 for the first month of Tradestation support.
    If he had any decency he could at least refund the $750 that he never provided service for.

He knew I am in financial difficulties and yet he chose to rip mr off.

#48     May 7, 2009
  9. G SINGH

G SINGH

Crook states; " just as a fyi, the soap opera guy never gave me his Tradestation ID and never asked for the code and never replied to my email giving him the $1,500 DayRaider 1.1 upgrade with no questions asked...then the guy sends me an email 7 months later asking for a refund...

the guy never filed any type of complaint within any type of reasonable time period either...

Any judge will dismiss his claim...with prejudice and charge the plaintiffs court costs and legal fees. "

I am running out of words to describe this low life. Word bastard is too honsrable for him to be called. Even a bastard has more conscious and would not resort to so much crap lie and deception to mislead the public exposed to this Forum.

He never provided me with any software of any kind. He never provided me with TradeStation Software despite a few requests. He took my money and got lost for many months, and only when I approached him again to either perform or refund my money is when he started all this.

If he did provide me with software why don't he email again, knowing now that I do not have any.
    He took $750 for the Tradestation that he never provided service for, why doesn't he do it ? Or refund the money if he does not want to do it.

It is all Excuse. Bastard is too good of a word to describe him. He only has respect for money. Money is his God. Thus he only understand the force of nature and would not submit to logic. He needs to be forced, and that is what will happen. When a court document is filed , a publication made to serve him, followed by a default and a judgment let him come and kiss ass trying to revert it.

#49     May 7, 2009
  10. I am kind of torn. I will admit without the time I spent with Stuart that I wouldn't be trading now. So can I say that was money well spent, I think so (5k loss= fees + losses). Trading isn't easy but it isn't brain surgery either. Someone in this thread mentioned paying your dues to learn to trade and that to me is the God's honest truth. Stuart, I am phasing out my ym trading so I don't think the methodology is for me. Good luck to everyone. I hope my comments help anyone who might be on the fence make an informed decision. I really don't have an axe to grind in this.

#50     May 7, 2009