software DayRaider 1.1 by Stuart Kidney ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by singlefather, Sep 30, 2008.

1. G SINGH

G SINGH

keep fabricating stories. You never provided any software. You asked for Tradestation platform and when I got it , you refused to provide support and asked to get strategyrunner instead. You charged $750 for Tradestation software you never provided.
    I asked you to provide proof that you are trading what you preach, instead you became boligerant and insulting.

You know you are fake. You are not trading live and you are a scammer.

You keep changing your worthless material at such a rapid paste , as though you are competing with the daily changes in the market.

IF ANYONE READING THIS POST IS TEMPTED TO SEE THIS GUYS CRAP COSTING ME $1250 EMAIL ME AND I WILL PROVIDE ALL HIS COURSE MATERIALS.

Actually I may post all his materials here , in all other forums , and soon on YouTube for everyone to see .

He has threathened me with lawsuite if I come forward to expose him.

Here is your chance crook, go ahead and sue me so I will know your whereabout. I am determined to expose you to all parties , including any government agencies interested in your illegal activities.

#21     May 5, 2009

2. ..prove this by furnishing emails or other date/timestamped correspondence. I've proven that I've submitted software and documentation.

..prove this by furnishing emails or other date/timestamped correspondence. I have been patient and professional in dealing with your unprofessional and disorganized manner.

I think you need professional help...

I have several recent testimonials that document the effectiveness of DayRaider and they have submitted real (screen captures) trade histories of actual trades. Each of these testimonials is date stamped so they can be referenced.

2nd generation testimonials are much more significant than if the author of the software provides trading history. If it i can be shown to be 'taught' to someone else and THEY can profit from it...then THAT is pretty significant.

I do not derive my self worth from beating my chest, (so to speak) I prefer to have others show that the One Minute Methodology and DayRaider can be traded profitability.

It may be worthless to you, however others are profiting from it. The changes have been minimal and COMPLETELY documented with training videos, WebEx conferences and streaming videos nested in the documentation. I feature 'World Class' training that can be accessed 24/7 by subscribers.

sounds like you need to go to an anger management course....

sounds like you need to take the anger management course twice.

Quote me accurately (which you are incapable of doing) - If you make libelous statements I will pursue you to the fullest extent of U.S. law.

Nobody is interested....the shopping cart is closed, I'm not taking people's money unless they prove to me they are actually going to follow the 2 week training regimen. Life is good, I don't need the aggravation from people that don't want to help themselves.

BTW, the guarantee on the software is a full moneyback guarantee of the full $3,600 -- I have strengthened the guarantee for all DayRaider 2.2 subscribers..it is quoted as follows;

...I quote

Guaranteed Day Trading Methodology

Mechanical Day Trader guarantees that using the 3 known reversal techniques for support and the 3 known reversal techniques for resistance - as taught in the Fundamentals of Futures Trading - and the Kindergarten Trading Rules (as specified in 2009 Training Video) of the DayRaider 2.2 software shall yield 500 E-Mini Dow Points per week for each full 5 day Trading Week (Monday to Friday) for the DayRaider 2.2 subscriber .

Trading Rules: Short Covering/Long Entries must conform to 2 or more Dow Behaviors + Positive/Coequal Deviation as specified in Kindergarten Trading Rules 2009 Video.

Long Exits/Short Entries must conform to 2 or more Dow Behaviors + Negative/Coequal Deviation as specified in Kindergarten Trading Rules 2009 Video.

Dow Behaviors must conform to Module I as specified.

Limitations of this Warranty: “Normal” order flow must have occurred during the entire 5 day trading week – Monday through Friday PATs system failure, Exchange computer failure, 9-11 type action, natural disaster, limited trading hours, lock limit markets are violations of “Normal” order flow.

Remedies of this Warranty: Full Refund (100% ) of the One Year Subscription as paid by the Subscriber within 14 days of verified claim.

....end quote

The Mechanical Day Trader

#22     May 5, 2009
  3. Let's turn this into a soap opera..in reply toa bunch of emails I've received;

-- the guy had more than one sob story of how life is cruel and how he lost a lot of money in the past (at least he didn't blame his kids or wife)

-- since he was in financial straits I gave him a deal, 50% off type price

-- I supported Tradestation clients with automated entries and the methodology worked pretty well...the problem with TS is that it is expensive to maintain for part time or traders that just want to get their feet wet before full scale trading...that's why I offered DayRaider on a low cost charting platform....

instead of $750 per month, the cost was $200 a month and it was open source, so the client pays for a year of support and updates and they're not obligated to send any more $'s...cuz it's open source.

A realtime chat/conferencing is set up for all clients to use to communicate with other subscribers...none of this stuff was appreciated by our friend "Fred"...

so, don't do favors for people in business.

Why don't I just give the money back you say...

simply put, I do not reward bad behavior...it's easier to pay and they go away, but I want this guy to learn a lesson...

Do what you say you are going to do ...and NO WHINING....be a Man..not a wimp, of which there are many these days it seems.

#23     May 5, 2009
  4. G SINGH

G SINGH

it is truley interesting how far this guy is willing to go to fabricate,create false stories, in an attempt to cover his trail. This is a reflection of exactly what you get , if you pay him to be frustrated and regretful.
    He talks about discount he gave me, as though he felt sorry for me. First of all Con-men do not have hearts or feelings for others, and he is a typical one.
    They also lie a lot just like he does. They are very convincing in trying to sell you their crap.

At the time he was selling his course for $500 and monthly fees for his software ( I never got any) was $750 per month for TradeStation.

He asked for $1250 to cover one month of the TradeStaion support.

So what discount is he talking about? Again typical him. Be prepared to be insulted, your questions never answered ( He calls it discipline) , and pad himself as a good teacher.

Guys , if you have not been trapped by this guy yet, please save your money and spend it on your family. You are being warned, so if you choose to seperate yourself from your money to this crook you should not complain in future. I had no one to warn me about this guy. I should have known better when he insisted he needed money order and refused to accept credit Card. My mistake.

All you guys have to ask this ConMan is to provide you with actual trading record or show you trades live to back up his worthless so called teachings. You truly feel disappointed, once you pay him and he will email you some simple basic Support, Resistance, Old support =New resistance, Head and shoulder, double top and double bottoms. That is it guys. Go and trade with these secrets of his.
    Oh there also is his Dow theory of how it turns every 100 points and at certain predetermined times????

Again, ask yourself this question, If this guy got the Holy Grail as he claims, why is he spending so much energy to convince strangers of his success and charge so little when he can trade 100 contracts or more and make a killing in the market, or manage funds?

#24     May 5, 2009
  5. After making a $1,250 payment did G SINGH ever request the DayRaider software that runs on Tradestation?

ANSWER: No.

If GSINGH requested the DayRaider software that runs on Tradestation would you have provided it?

ANSWER: Yes, provided he gave me his Tradestation Customer Number.

So, as of August, 2008 you were unable to provide G SINGH with DayRaider software because the customer did you provide you with the necessary Customer Number to encrypt the software?

ANSWER: Yes...I will not distribute the automated programs of DayRaider unless they are encrypted. I must have the client's Tradestation Customer Number before distributing the programs.

Did G SINGH complete everything necessary for you to distribute the DayRaider software?

ANSWER: No. It is necessary to complete training of the One Minute Methodology first. When using DayRaider, you only take legal trades according to the One Minute Methodology. The client is trained only to take low risk reversals and those only occur when the One Minute Methodology determines this.

So, in summary, did G SINGH ever request DayRaider Tradestation software and furnish you with a Tradestation Customer Number?

ANSWER: No. I did go above and beyond however, I emailed him all necessary programs and documentation for the newest version of DayRaider. This software has no encryption – therefore the client was given the latest and best software that many others have subscribed to at no additional cost.

How much did the DayRaider 1.1 software cost to all your other clients?

ANSWER: They were required to pay $1,500 for a 6 month subscription or $2,400 for a 12 subscription, with unlimited support during that time period.

Did G SINGH ever contact you for support on the One Minute Methodology or after you furnished the client with a complimentary copy of DayRaider 1.1?

ANSWER: No.

Would you furnish G SINGH with a one month copy of all DayRaider Tradestation programs if he provided you with a Tradestation Customer Number?

ANSWER: Yes. All he has (or had) to do was email me the Tradestation Customer Number. He would have the programs the next day.

>>>>> Res ipsa loquitur <<<<<

The facts speak for themselves...the G SINGH soap opera is concluded...

Stuart Kidney / The Mechanical Day Trader

#25     May 6, 2009
  6. G SINGH

G SINGH

Amazing, how far this crook is willing to go , and keep fabricating and concocting false stories.

I am sure any intelligent reader will arrive at the conclusion.

Guys, if his presentation is tempting as per his Guarantee, please be advised , as you have witnessed by his attempt in this forum , the extent he goes to steal your money. You will never see your money once he has it. This is how he makes his living.
    We all know , where to buy and where to sell , looking back at a chart.

His Gaurantee, is based upon his justification of a trade looking back in the Chart. It is not based on a live trade or a trade he has done himself as a proof. How many times , do you run in a situation in a live chart that you think it may be a head and shoulder, or double bottom or double top ( His 3 cause of reversals) just to be surprised by price action?
    So there is noway you will have your money back , since he will find a double bottom , top, head and shoulder reversal if he has to look back for the other bottom, top or shoulder as far as to 5 days ago in a chart to justify his nonsense.

You will not see your money and you will be frustrated and disappointed with this Psycho.

#26     May 6, 2009
  7. ...yup, that's why I got two new subscribers in the last 4 days...keep up the posts G SINGH, they're working like a charm!

...the soap opera is now concluded, Good Trading Everyone !!

Here is the morning trade before market open, trading rules are "Globex Game"- DayRaider 2.21 May 6, 2009

#27     May 6, 2009
  8. Well Mr. Kidney (great name by the way)

Here is the same trade using off-the-shelf MACD and a couple of moving averages.

For traders willing to a little homework on their own, the information is available free in the Strategy Forum here on ET from member "DonKee".

Read the thread and start yourself down that road. Realize that it takes time to learn to trade no matter which "method" or guru you decide to learn from. You still have to pay your dues. This way you save some bucks up front, and as you can see the trades are there if you just setup your charts (the attached chart is Esignal).

By the way, your sales pitch smells a little bit like recycled "Puretick".....and that aint good.

Good luck

#28     May 6, 2009
  9. ...I figured that graph would lure in some 'tire kickers' and the typical guffwaffs....but that's not my stuff at all....

DAYRAIDER 2.21 gives 90% mechanical trades about 6 times a day -- you expect 25 pts profit from each reversal (if it is only a trading range), 3 to 4 times a day these trades will bust out for 90 to 150 points every single day (includes Globex Game Rules).

6x 25 pts = 150 points
    3x 90 pts = 270 points

Figure 2 out of 10 are losing trades of $50 each (10 points) ..do the math 4x a week (figure 1 day the trader can't get out of bed or make good decisions - the day is measured as a 'scratch'). Throw in a couple non-Kindergarten Trades per day for 50 points each and you have a nice P & L for a trading business.

#1] All 3 indicators give the same answer at the same time

#2] one indicator is only used for cycle analysis

#3] two indicators measure retracement analysis

#4] stop loss must be computed and can't be more than 6 or 7 ticks for longs ($40), max 10 ticks for shorts ($50)

#5] what is your profit objective? That's computed at the time of entry as well

All this stuff is correlated with projected 'institutional stops' and time rules; this determines the likelihood of a trend or a mere trading range.

Nice try, but it takes a LOT more than a slow chart with moving averages

***** moving averages don't work in intraday markets *****

I never ever use moving averages as regards price -- copious backtesting in Tradestation (weighted, triple, exponential, etc) were found to never be accurate over the long haul.

Don't knock it to ya try it...again, the proof is in the pudding, can 2nd generation traders make a go of it and consistently net 50+ points a day (most people are happy with that) -- I want all my subscribers to shoot for 150 points a day after a month of live trading and will support them fully so they get there.

Unfortunately, most folks just don't have the self discipline or cajones to pull the trade over and over...they put all their hopes into one trade and then celebrate the rest of the day if they win, or stew about it if they lose.

I was the same way until I worked out this methodology that times reversals within minutes 12+ times a day and consistently projects tops and bottoms, within about 15 points, hour in, hour out.

To each their own, live and let live...but don't knock it unless you can explain 80%+ of all reversals on a Dow Chart every single day.

Your example doesn't come close.

Successful daytraders should be realistic optimists...these forums draw the negative nabobs that don't have anything constructive to advance people's trading....I've provided quite a bit of free stuff here and on the website (streaming videos...duh!) to give interested folks good ideas on how to look at low risk reversals.

ummmm...make that THREE new subscribers in the past FOUR days...TWO signed up today....

#29     May 6, 2009
  10. I'm far from a tire kicker. Just hate to see vendors sell half assed two bit systems for more money than they should.

Your comment that moving averages don't work amuses not only me, but the institutional trader I work with. We both use a setup that includes them and for some strange reason, price seems to respect those moving averages, almost to the tick. That wouldn't be happening unless other skilled participants were using similar setups. Nice try....no sale.

What I see is people complaining that you don't provide much in the way of support. I also see people complaining that the trades you show aren't realtime. I know there's two sides to the story. The public is difficult to work with. But your replies don't sound right.

I think you'd get a better response here if you were to post results of real time trades with a funded account (not simulated) over the period of at least one year, audited by a reputable third party.

Absent that I would say you are going to find a lot of resistance.

Good luck

#30     May 7, 2009