software DayRaider 1.1 by Stuart Kidney ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by singlefather, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ...another reason why I'm wrapping things up on the retail end...endless negativity from no-credibility posters (show me your charts/statements!)

Over 600 Mini Dow points in posted statements in two trading days - 800 points in 3 days from a 2nd generation daytrader

I'd say 'Lee' is well on his way to becoming an elite trader

wow, only 1 attachment per post...not an 'elite' Forum imo....:D

The Mechanical Day Trader

#11     Apr 18, 2009
  2. DayRaider 4/15 time & sales
    Net 242 pts for the day (multiple contracts) by a newbie

this was ONLY THE MORNING trading, he netted another 100 mini dow points on the afternoon downtrend.

#12     Apr 18, 2009
  3. DayRaider 2.2 4/14 Net Points 334 - Newbie traded 4 contracts - exited 2 at first profit objective and exited the last 2 at the end of the trend (if there was one)

#13     Apr 18, 2009
  4. Here's the FAQ PDF that was not attached earlier (?!) -- this can serve as a guide (hopefully) for other guys that want to develop a framework to look at a market they want to trade (I wish that was around when I started...!)

#14     Apr 18, 2009
  5. THE GLOBEX GAME IN THE MINI DOW

This link

http://mechanicaldaytrader.blogspot.com/2009/04/globex-game.html

(this was posted earlier at another forum)

shows how the Mini Dow can be traded - you are looking for 100 pt cycles and selling cycle highs when the overbought condition ends and buying cycle lows when the oversold condition ends.

Happens most every day - the "when" is keyed around the 8:30 am ET announcement time -- if that is not occurring, then you're at the keyboard, mouse firmly grasped anytime after 6:50 am.

A freebie for the early birds -- the California folks are still sleepin'

#15     Apr 18, 2009
  6. #16     Apr 18, 2009
  7. #17     Apr 29, 2009
  8. G SINGH

G SINGH

This guy took $1250 of my money , dragging me for over a year never furnished me with any software.

He is very nice to you and within your reach, till he gets your money. He changes to completely different animal once he has your money.

#18     May 4, 2009
  9. ..nice try Fred....you never completed your homework, I'd be glad to show anyone your Module II homework you did last year which proves my methodology works every single day with many legal trades per day.

I even furnished you with the DayRaider 1.1 software free of charge (you only paid $1250 for everything) and you never responded to my emails requesting you meet up for training.

I'll post the entire email thread to this post....

Stuart K. / The Mechanical Day Trader

#19     May 4, 2009
  10. Here's the email trail of the client (along with his real email address) - I've got nothing to hide folks, do the homework and get the support necessary to overcome learning curves.

I've had about 4 students fail to do clearly defined homework that was clearly represented as necessary before they signed up. Guess what, they're probaby not successful.

This guy Fred was very disorganized imo - I had to teach the Fundamentals course to him twice because he took sooo long between training classes to make a new appointment...and of course he didn't take notes on the power point presentation I email him and give him exact instructions on what to take notes on....

That's why I have closed the shopping cart and will only take new clients if they show the acumen to do elementary school graphing. This stuff is simple but make take a few weeks to catch all the trading rules (about 4 at any given time).

Good Trading everyone !

#20     May 4, 2009