software DayRaider 1.1 by Stuart Kidney ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by singlefather, Sep 30, 2008.

1. And here we go again, accusing me of being paid ;) Seriously.

Btw., USD 500 a day - nice try. Note that I am not behind pocket change. Sorry, but if I end up making USD 500 a day, I am back to IT projects. That said, I remember a time I did a lot more than USD 500 a day about 8 years ago ;)

I am also not sure that the system will work ;) Maybe it does, maybe it does not. If I can proove it to be useless in hindsight... ;) I Know some good lawyers. At the end, though, I hope to take something out of the experience, and if I read your post correct, you DID get something valuable.

Personally I find his claim about the S&P "being manipulated" interesting, especially given the nature of it (i.e. no underlying commodity - must be a hell to hedge), and I find some of the concepts interesting enough to risk it. That is all. I have never taken a course in my life - nothing, all self taught, and I am just willing to take the risk.

But then, seriously, some of the attacks here just make me question the people posting them.

#101     May 11, 2009
  2. NetTecture, I wish you were in his program right now. Please, please don't delay. I am seriously wondering about you defending this guy. Look at his site. He basically just admitted he doesn't even trade his system. I don't know what more you want from me. If I were just a dummy, I could accept that I don't cut it. As of now though, I am the only one on this thread that has put up a daily statement. What is it that you want me to say. That Stuart's system is great and it works if you follow the rules? I sincerely don't believe that what more do you want me to say. I wouldn't slander a guy for no reason because I am not that type of person. I mean he is 3+ years into this he should have some verifiable success stories to give out as references. However, all I hear from him is that he just signed someone up or they are getting their sea legs paper trading. This suggests to me he churns students in and out because no one stays around long. I don't want to kill your dream and I don't doubt you can be a good or great trader. I just don't think it will be Stuart's system that gets you there, sorry. By all means, keep us posted on your time with him. Good luck in the future.

#102     May 11, 2009
  3. You gotta laugh at this prick, he's now trying to automate entries in another piece of software Ensign and charge you for the privlege, he's a software developer, not trader, where's his broker statements that he promised on his journal? Cos he can't trade, even when he had a goto meeting,and I saw his screen he was paper trading and made the excuse that he was just mucking about. Mechanical......hahahaha....don't make me laugh Stuart, if you want a decent system that is entirely MECHANICAL and top quality coaching and live training, check out universalmarkettrader (UMT), even half the price than your shit, good for nothing, arsewipe, fucking aint got a clue system. Stuart, you've got a long way to go son that is if you survive the litigation that your past Students are organising as being ripped off nearly $4000 from you. How many students are you still in contact with???? I'll tell ya........NONE, because they have all given up on you. Seriously, if I knew what hole you lived in in Costa Rica I'll come and fucking clear your pockets out for what you owe me.

#103     Jun 12, 2009
  4. Look at this shit! After getting conned out of $4k, he now wants to take a chunk of your profits and guess what? It still won't give you a buy or sell price like other MECHANICAL systems I know and now trade with exact entry, stop and target prices.

# Automation (which is not pictured) will alert the trader to buy / sell reversals
    # Automation (which is not pictured) will alert the trader to Uptrend Ends & Downtrend Ends
    # The DayRaider Upgrade programs will be released fully encrypted with a expiration date of 67 days after installation. Release date is to be announced, 4 to 8 weeks from now is likely.
    # After 67 days, users can sign up for a monthly 5 lot or 10 lot license. A 5 lot subscriber would have an expected P & L of at least 80 points per contract per day, or $10,000 Weekly Profit per 5 day trading week.
    # The DayRaider Upgrade will be LEASED after the subscriber's 67 day 'gratis' period ($100 upgrade installation applies plus all platform/data fees of about $100 per month total) based on whatever 'Weekly Profit' selection the subscriber subscribes to.
    # The DayRaider Upgrade monthly lease price will be a percentage of the Weekly Profit figure, with discounts applying (25%) for long term continuous subscriptions. A "free" month will be built into the subscription for 12+ month subscribers (gotta take a vacation sometime!).

#104     Jun 15, 2009
  5. Yeah. Just sad really. So now Stuart is claiming 10k a week? I doubt he makes 500k a year himself. Again, ask yourself this question. If you had a means of trading that generated 500k+ a year why bother marketing a system for others to profit off your hard work. The guy is a fraud plain as day. I wonder if anyone is dumb enough to fall for this guys stuff anymore. He should have zero business at this point

#105     Jun 17, 2009
  6. Well, none of his students will be upgrading that's for sure.

#106     Jun 20, 2009
  7. I see someone has set up a blogspot on this prick, good on them.

www.scammedbystuart.blogspot.com

He abandoned the upgrade on Ensign as just too difficult for him, he's now moved over to Tradestation and wants to charge $750 per month for a license for his MACD, RSI oscillator, Show me's and paint bars, with high low channel bands!!!

#107     Jun 30, 2009
  8. The prick has still not produced broker statements that he promised many months ago. Can only mean one thing........He can't trade!!!!

#108     Sep 27, 2009
  9. Stuart you worthless tosser. Still ripping people off?
    Wheres those broker statements?
    You in touch with any past students? NOPE!
    You still living in that flea pit, Costa Rica, where no one can track you?

Too busy upgrading your software, saying its better than institutional black boxes? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah

#109     Dec 18, 2009