Sodomy, anyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21     May 28, 2004
  2. We don't have nerve endings? Huh? Is that really true? Wait NO, of course that's not true..... Trust me.....Oh, wait, don't trust me, never mind.... I know nothing.

And as for phoning you, I would, but your wife might answer.... and I don't want any enemies in Chicago.....I got a "rep" to protect. OK, maybe not....but I still don't want enemies, especially girls!

#22     May 28, 2004
  3. Told you I was funny...:)

But I'll state it correctly this time.... I'm a 'born again' virgin.... or something.....;-)

#23     May 28, 2004
  4. Errrr....ummmm......well let me put it this way for starters.... trying to 'sneak' it by....NOT A GOOD IDEA.... My rec's? I dunno, Astroglide? But according to Rearden we have no nerves back there so....Of course he's wrong......we most certainly feel pain.... so be nice, don't try sneak it in or claim 'the wrong hole' cause we're not that stupid, and that kinda pain usually has a slap reflex that goes with it....

#24     May 28, 2004
  5. Good poll, Brother Rearden...

I voted for the third option... the first time I buggered a bitch, I thought my penis had fallen off, it was really painful... so I found another gal and did it to her: unfortunately it yet again hurt me bigtime and it made her bleed everywhere...

Sodomy sucks... its messy and painful...

#25     May 29, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

Threads debating about fucking some chick's asshole has made ET the kind of forum it has become. :D (Note to Candy: I kinda like when a chick screams in pain during sodomy, it triggers my orgasms. Go ahead, call me a perv.)

#26     May 29, 2004
  7. orgasmS ?... as a male, how the fuck do you manage to get multiple orgasms when buggering a bitch's asshole?

I agree with ya coins on one thing... hearing the bitch moan in pain can be a turn on...

#27     May 29, 2004
  8. Coins

Coins

Orgasms. A man can be multiple-orgasmic. I mean, coming several times in a woman's asshole during a several hour fucking session... does this seem odd to you?

LMAO... nah, come on, Candy, what I mean is, orgasmS as in sex session after sex session, not necessarily right in a row like a chick can have.

I've gone down on a chick who has come several times in a row - quite an experience. :)

I fantasize about coming more than once during sex, but, once I come once, it seems like my dick gets another idea, just going blissfully flacid - but then usually within a few minutes it's stiff and raring to go again...

I am not sure I have ever reached my limit sexually, in that, I have never had enough women to screw rapid fire right in a row like my sexual brain wants to.

#28     May 29, 2004
  9. I have too... I agree with you about chicks having orgasms one after the other in a single sex session, but that wasn't my point...

#29     May 29, 2004
  10. Coins

Coins

I would say one of the most erotic sexual things I have ever done is have an orgasm while a chick was having an orgasm at the same time by my rubbing her clitoris while fucking her. THAT was bliss! I think I am going to do that again soon. It's really worth it.

But, you know something? I have never come by being given a straight blowjob. Who knows why? I just have never been able to trigger an orgasm by a woman giving me a straight up blowjob. Have you?

What has been your most erotic experience?

#30     May 29, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.