Sodomy, anyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! What about straight girls? What? We can't answer the question! Of course I'm a virgin so its a moot point but I just thought I'd comment anyway.

And aren't you married RM? I could have sworn you said you were, in which case does your wife have the 'exit only' tatoo?

#11     May 28, 2004
  2. Coins

Coins

That's what I like about you, MTC, you comment... without commenting. :)

#12     May 28, 2004
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I answered your poll......did not realize it was ONLY for guys.
    Dang.....this is one boring afternoon.:eek:

#13     May 28, 2004
  4. I didn't mean any offence to the girls here... It's just that in this case it's like comparing apples to oranges. Girls have no nerve endings back up in there, so therefore any pleasure would be psychological only, and almost certainly not physical.

BTW MTC, if you want answers to such personal questions...well, I'll tell you, but you'll have to phone me... :D

#14     May 28, 2004
  5. These polls never fail to surprise me. I had assumed that only a <b>minority</b> of straight guys have had wrong-hole sex, but apparently this is not so...

#15     May 28, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

Pretty much anything about a woman's ass turns me on.

Sometimes when I'm having (regular) sex, even from behind... just the thought (fantasy?) of having the other kind of sex with the woman I am screwing will trigger an orgasm.

*ahem*

coinz

#16     May 28, 2004
  7. 27 year old virgin in 2004.

BWWWWAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :p

Sorry MTC...couldnt help it :D
    Thanks....that WAS funny. Hehehe :p

peace

axeman

#17     May 28, 2004
  8. let me guess, this is illegal in some states

#18     May 28, 2004
  9. omg it is.. LMAO!!!!!

#19     May 28, 2004
  10. Yes, you can comment, as having anal sex would not discredit your virgin status. So, do you like it? And what kind of lube do you recommend to other women?

#20     May 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.