Sockpuppets, shame, and our ad hominem heavy board

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 30, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You want to behave a certain way then behave a certain way but do not project your standards onto others when you have been here a couple of weeks.

If it "ceases to be fun" then you are of course free to click your way back up to the trading forums. Don't tell me how to behave or kvetch about "civil discussion" as you risk making me projectile vomit.

We don't hold hands around the campfire, smoke pot and sing Kumbaya here which you may have noticed by now. Only a liberal would try to bend an entire group of people to their personal standard of behavior. Bletch!

#41     Jan 30, 2012
  2. That's two, in less than a week. It's as if these morons actually think what they say, and their perception actually matters:D

#42     Jan 30, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#43     Jan 30, 2012
  4. Could be an enlarged prostrate, the scourge of aging men.

#44     Jan 30, 2012
  5. I think c does not understand the true purpose of the basement here. We can go to C-Span for civil discourse. T2W, and Traders Lab both have tightly run forums. Forex Factory has the same if you are a MetaTrader.

Lots of places to go. But most of us come here because, once you understand the game it really is fun! The posters here are generally well read and come prepared, either with a book or a buzzsaw.:D

Even if one of them is a toothless redneck from Appalachia.

#45     Jan 30, 2012
  6. And about the hate, I think it is relative. I have warned pspr about the rules to avoid a banning, and I do believe the GOP contingent here did not want to see Ricter get canned. I belived would not be, but still.

#46     Jan 30, 2012

7. Glad you're still here :)

#47     Jan 30, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I actually had mine checked not too long ago. I lucked out, the doctor was busy so his tall slender young female nurse practitioner did it.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

#48     Jan 31, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Then join him and put me on ignore and off your buddy list. Be all you can be.

#49     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

"I treat respectful posters and posts in kind." - Brass/Gabfly

Yeah, sure ya do. Don't bother responding, because I can't see your commentary (no doubt it'll be an insulting one-liner).

Just about every quote of yours that someone pulled up in this thread was an outright lie.

On another note, welcome back Ricter. Glad to see you stay.

#50     Jan 31, 2012