Sockpuppets, shame, and our ad hominem heavy board

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

A follow-up question, if I may. It seems that more than one person in this thread thinks I don't respond in kind, but fire the first volley. Do you believe this to be true, or are they so self-unaware that they don't even know when they are goading or being inflammatory? Since they respect you, I'd like your honest opinion from your best recollection off hand.

#31     Jan 30, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Ricter the fact of the matter is that Brass is full of shit. I watch people go at it all the time on this site, i feel no need to get involved in other peoples fights so if people are going at it i leave it.

Go take a look at that thread from yesterday, and tell me who the first person was to stick up for you against the grain. It sure as fuck wasnt Brass or any of the other liberals sticking up for you. Brass is a delusional fucking idiot.

#32     Jan 30, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I'm having difficulty finding the post where you tell 666 and Lucrum to stop calling Ricter "Rectum," seeing as how you're so respectful and protective, and ready to go against the grain because of the ongoing impropriety perpetrated by your side.

#33     Jan 30, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

This is not an answer, sorry. But somehow we (I) have got to find a way to stop bringing yesterday's emotions to today's discussions. In this thread, you were not first with an insult.

Time to go home, cop a feel, and pour a drink.

#34     Jan 30, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Have a good one. But I don't think you will find any "drive-by" of mine to have been unearned, either because of a direct insult, or the utter stupidity of a goading or inflammatory post designed to incite. (Response Equity.) Just saying.

You point about not bringing yesterday's emotions to today's discussions is a good one, though.

#35     Jan 30, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That sums up thunderpussy/gayfly1/brASS pretty well actually.

Well done Max.

#36     Jan 30, 2012
  7. As more of an observer, albeit trying to get into the fray. Be careful what I wish for I guess. It seems that you guys have teams that really rely on one another, and other than the childish name calling, from both sides, really seem to have an affection for one another.

I guess it ceases to be fun when it gets to an adult level of civil discussion instead of the grade school banter.

Maybe, just maybe, saner minds will prevail, and we can all get back to debate instead of hate. Information instead of insults. Oh well. Another Kumbaya moment passed I guess.

c

#37     Jan 30, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Hey Ricter, where were all the liberals yesterday, when i was sticking up for you?

Are they all cowards? Seems to me, that atleast one of them should have manned up and grown a pair. Why is it that i had to be the first one to defend you, if these people on the left are so noble?

#38     Jan 30, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

lol, Thx

Gabfly/brass is probably giving Michael Moore a Moustache Ride as we speak...... :D

#39     Jan 30, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

Only 2 on my list. I'll take futurecurrents off the list tomorrow leaving one person on my ignore list.

One other thing, RCG digs chicks. Gabs...well, y'know. :D

#40     Jan 30, 2012