Sockpuppets, shame, and our ad hominem heavy board

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I will tell you what that reason is . . . . its the submissive side of you.

#21     Jan 30, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Let me give you a hint. You responded to that ad hominem in this way:
    That's why they "respect" you.

Make no mistake, Ricter, you're a good guy and you're very smart. You have just not yet discovered Response Equity.TM You're giving these guys free rides.

#22     Jan 30, 2012
  3. Another point of agreement, perhaps a +1.

Glad Mr. Ricter is still on board. I realize that I am sort of a new guy as far as hanging out more down here in the P&R, but if we can get good discussions and debates without all the name calling, so much the better. IMO.

c

#23     Jan 30, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

The "fool" comment does appear to be the first ad hominem. I had thought it might be your "toad" comment, but that came later. He did use a smiley, and his tone seems different, maybe that's why I read it as a "fun" attack.

I dunno, maybe I want to consider (starting today) every new thread a "new day".

#24     Jan 30, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Absolutely. But it has to be on both sides. And "debates" should not be started with goading, inflammatory posts. Wouldn't you agree? Otherwise, the good guys are the only ones not peeing in the pool.

#25     Jan 30, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

"Fun" from 666? Really? And when you score a logical point in a new thread, as you usually do, and he calls you "Rectum" again? What then? Just curious.

#26     Jan 30, 2012
  7. Let me toss this up, once again, only differently.

Where is Jeb Bush on the Florida primary? Why not support of either candidate? Is he going to come in at the last minute at the RNC convention?

I was not a fan of GWBush, but I think Jeb has more going for him, seriously.

Thoughts?

c

#27     Jan 30, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You dont respect anyone, you pulled a drive by on ME onm my own thread, and i had no clue who you were, and lucrum ended up pointing you out. Now you are trying to take away from the fact that alot of us actually respect Ricter even though we dont agree with him politically......

You actually remind me of RCG Trader, where the disconnect between your picture of yourself, and reality is so fucking big they could write psychology books about you.

Bottom line is i didnt miss you while you were gone, and all you have done since you have been back is confirm the fact that you are a complete ass hole, and a psychopath, and you obviously know very little about economics, trading, or anything for that matter.

CONGRATULATIONS, ON A SITE FULL OF MISFITS YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON WHO IS SO REPULSIVE I AM ACTUALLY PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE.

ON IGNORE!!!!!?!?!!!!!!

#28     Jan 30, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Well, then, I do believe my work with you is done. Splendid.

#29     Jan 30, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Well, like I said in the OP...

Your questions are good. I'm wondering if I take it on the chin because at one time my line of work required it.

#30     Jan 30, 2012