Sockpuppets, shame, and our ad hominem heavy board

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jan 30, 2012.

1. That sounds pretty hot, but then I haven't had any in a while so it doesn't take much to get me excited.

#91     Jan 31, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow.

My doctor is a black guy with large hands, oversized knuckles and a rather unsympathetic attitude.

A good looking female nurse would be a vast improvement even though the guy is an alumnus. :D

#92     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I no longer maintain an ignore list. Rather "progressive" of me don't you think?

#93     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You need to get laid, I can almost "hear" it in your posts.

#94     Jan 31, 2012
  5. FWIW, I like that comment.

c

#95     Jan 31, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you, a moderate, keep agreeing with me. How are ET's left wing nut cases going to keep calling me a far right racist redneck?

#96     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Actually, deep down, I wish they would stop. Do you feel that you are racist? Give us a couple of sentences saying you're not. I'm serious, not baiting or anything. And, hey, nothing wrong with being a redneck.

And, since I fly quite often on private or sort of private planes, I want to stay on your good side.

c

#97     Jan 31, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think different races of humans do obviously exist. Although at the end of the day they're all humans. Like different species of dogs for example.

I think as a group on average some races excel in some areas and are less competitive (inferior) in other aspects compared to other races.

To me it's really no different than saying certain individuals excel in some areas and are inferior in other aspects when compared to other individuals.

For example, I can't jump high enough to slam dunk a basketball. In THAT regard I'm inferior to someone who can.

African Pygmies on average as a group can't dunk a basketball whereas many Watusi men could easily. In THIS regard the Watusi are superior to the Pygmies.

To me factual statistics are not "racist", they're... just factual statistics.

#98     Jan 31, 2012