Social Security For "illegal" Aliens

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Sep 8, 2006.

1. You guys are out of touch with reality. One third or more have a valid SS# and pay the taxes.

8-10 yrs ago gov. was handing SS# to pretty much everyone who showed up at the door. Even the vacationers who just visited US- I`ve asked many people. They said they needed DL to enjoy the vacations, that was the reason for SS#. Automatic approval.

They`re deep into the economy and have to pay taxes- every half-assed employer reports to the IRS.

Every illegal with SS#/DL and 10 yrs spent here has a good job/ fat paycheck and pays the taxes. Wouldn`t you?

I think the real estate boom benefited them the most. I`ve seen some neighborhoods around Chicago- and let me tell you something- a large group of these foreigners have a bigger house, better car and bigger brokerage acc. than you.

(Not you Rearden, I mean the other guys... :))

#21     Sep 11, 2006
  2. moo

moo

Yes you should. Accepting every poor person that was willing to work is exactly what has made your country strong in the past. For a nation that is up to its ears in debt, it's incredibly stupid to attempt to block the only people who could save you: immigrants in their best working and tax-paying age.

#22     Sep 13, 2006
  3. Bob111

Bob111

all true, but there is few words on that SS card just below the number- NOT VALID FOR EMPLOYMENT

#23     Sep 13, 2006
  4. I would be happy to compare my tax returns or brokerage statements with any of these so called foreigners that you speak of. Of course, the first thing would be trying to find one.:eek:

Social Security won't be around when I retire anyway.

#24     Sep 13, 2006