Social Security For "illegal" Aliens

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Sep 8, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

To the original poster:

Quit whining, Shut the fuck up and vote someone else into office. If you keep on voting politicians who are tools for big business, you deserve to keep on getting fucked.

#11     Sep 11, 2006
  2. I for one don't really understand all the fuss about this issue of illegal immigration.

I think it's pretty clear the demographic we're talking about. If Mexicans living in the US are not properly documented by the INS, it means they are illegal. I'm not sure what our congress is trying to do. The answer is pretty obvious. Deny all social services to anyone who cannot demonstrate a legal right to live in and participate in US society. That means, no emergency medical care, no public education, no welfare checks, no foodstamps, no access to police, fire, or other emergency services, etc. etc. If congress puts an effort to making life for illegals in the US equally unattractive as the life they have in their own country, I'm sure they will use the efforts in more productive measures than trying to cross our border.

This is the very reasonable kind of stance most democratic countries around the world take concerning illegal immigrants.

#12     Sep 11, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

In California there was no residency test for welfare, when one was implemented it turned into a big political fight with the bureaucracy. The people running the system refused to ask about citizenship/residency... and if you call the welfare telephone number the message is in spanish!! Hooray for the new perma-underclass, make sure you learn some Spanish!!

#13     Sep 11, 2006
  4. Their motives are not the issue. The fact is that we are bursting at the seams from this invasion. Our public services can't handle it, and people are rightly concerned that there is a fundamental change taking place in the nature of the country, one that the voters have not approved.

Bottom line is we can't take care of all the world's poor. You can sneer at people who think our "laws" should actually be "enforced", but are you prepared to accept every poor person from latin america and africa who wants to come here?

#14     Sep 11, 2006
  5. Morality issues aside...illegal immigrants are criminals who have failed to follow due process. They deserve nothing except a ride back across the border.

#15     Sep 11, 2006
  6. agpilot

agpilot

Good morning this 9-11 day (so far)
    Nooo.. don't give them a ride back across the border. Sort out all healthy people between the ages of 19 to 35 and put them into a military uniform and use them to help serve the USA for a couple years. Those that are already here could also be put to work serving the USA first before given the offer of a ride back.
    Why shouldn't they be "asked" to serve military duty?
    agpilot (I put in 6 years myself)

#16     Sep 11, 2006
  7. itcob58

itcob58

oh ya, all the employers of these people are making sure they pay s.s. bene,s give me a brake, available employment by tax cheating employers can and should take a little blame.:eek:

#17     Sep 11, 2006
  8. itcob58

itcob58

dont be so nice, offer military duty or federal prison factory, no free ride home.:D

#18     Sep 11, 2006

9. I love it. Served 4 myself and would be happy to see amnesty offered to anybody that did a stint. Honorable Discharge only of course.

#19     Sep 11, 2006
  10. luxor

luxor

The US is not a democracy. It is a plutocracy. The wealthy elites have always needed slave labor to power industry, regardless of their effect on the social well-being of this country. At first it was the negro slaves from Africa, then Chinese laborers during the railroad boom. Now its illegal immigrants.

They are the new slave class.

#20     Sep 11, 2006