SoCalif. Trader get together on Don

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jul 7, 2008.

1. OK guys, since the last little tour was so much fun and seemed to be enjoyed by everyone...I'm looking for some input about Southern California in August.

I have the week of August 18-22 set as a time frame. I am thinking Tuesday evening, August 19th in the Irvine/Tustin area. In addition, I was thinking that maybe a Santa Monica, West LA area would be nice as well. Maybe th 21st. It's even possible to meet in the Arcadia area, but probably 2 events would work.

Please let me know if you guys will be able to make it to either or both events. Early evening, 5:30-8:30 or so. Food, beer, wine, and soda's on me.

As previously done, these are mostly social, with some trading chat mixed in. I am happy to "speak" for 20 minutes or so "formally" just to show what we're up to these days, and I welcome traders from other Firms.

Please let me know if the above sounds doable, and if you can make it. I try to limit to around 50 for each venue.

A bunch of you guys sent emails asking about something in SoCal, so email me again with SoCal in the subject line and tell me which venue would work, or come to both.

Or post here, or send PM.

email: donbright@brighttrading.net with SoCal in subject line.

Any other suggestions about locations or topics or anything, please let me know.

As I've said many times...we are ALL part of a very small community of serious traders, let's get together and have some fun.

(If you're concerned about any type of "hard sell" or anything, please ask the guys who attended Chicago, NYC, or Boston, LOL)

Don :)

2. How about us Norcal guys?:)

3. Actually, you're next on the list. Again, debating on whether to hold one or two. In the City, Marin, SouthBay, or East Bay. Again, possibly two events.

Open to ideas guys, let me know.

Don

4. Norcal? Why not Napa and have a helluva good time?:)

5. well miss ya Don here in San Diego, but we have little league
    biz to take care of:)

6. Another bright in San Diego would be nice! :)

7. Now that would be a bit toooo much wine, LOL.

I lived in Santa Rosa/Sebastopol for a few years, I love Sonoma and Napa...just a bit far for the S.F. guys. Maybe a central location in San Rafael or something might work.

Keep the ideas coming.

Don

8. I'm hoping my San Diego guys will make the trip up to Irvine/Tustin area. Should be going against traffic, or come early and I'll buy the beer.

Don

9. OK, first date and place is set.

August 19th, 5:30-8:30 or so. Orange County.

15471 Red Hill, Tustin.

Assent guys? Bill?

Please send email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me here. Feel free to ask any questions or suggest any topics you would like to discuss.

Again, primarily a Social event, but I'll have some top traders there with me to chat about trading. Maybe some new software, etc.

Working on a possible second event on the 21st, maybe West LA/Santa Monica area...again, suggetions? You guys at MBTrading should know some good places.

Assent guys welcome? Joe?

Echo guys? RBCarlin (Generic).... everyone is welcome to join us for a few hours and socialize.

We'll probably have to slow it down around 50 people, so let me know....

Don

:cool:

10. Monterey, CA... Where else... ? :D

#10     Jul 9, 2008