SoCal Futures Firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bondtrader76, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itradingllc.com

Anyone know anything about it? I sent in a resume, but I haven't heard anything yet.

2. Yeah there aren't really any choices around here. Hopefully it's a good firm.

3. sent resume where? id like contact info very much...i used to be w/refco/mac and i think there might be some of our old guys out there...

4. Traded with these guys for 4 years. Would go to war with them.
    S.G.

5. I had a friend I used to trade with alert me to this post. I traded in Chi with these guys for ~3 years, top notch traders with an excellent track record.
    I had a walk thru of their new office in SD a bit ago, I'm ready to head down. I think they're almost done getting set up. I'm not sure about the official open date, but from what I hear it should be soon. Trade in the morning, surf in the afternoon... does it get any better?

6. Yeah. I talked to them. It looks like they know what they're doing. Either way, there's nothing else like it out here.

7. New Traders:
    • Programming skills
    • C++, Visual Basic
    • General market knowledge
    • Experience in Finance a plus

So this means without C++ skills they wont hire you on?

Man, you guys had me all excited and interested when I read the thread on a killer new firm in la jolla but when I checked the website and found this out and I was stumped. How long would it take to achieve basic C++ skills? anyone know if this is absolute mandatory for working with itrading?

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sorry, this thread is closed. I appreciate all the 1st-time posters with their glowing reports, and you gotta admire a guy who would go to war for some traders in a firm. But the person who started the thread later answered himself under another alias in order to promote, and that's in violation of ET's No Free Advertising/Recruiting policy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.