so you think romney is a charitble man? even here romney is slimey.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 31, 2012.

1. How can that be? SS and defense is about half the budget. Welfare, unemployment and food stamps is 13 %.

I understand now why you are so angry and confused. You, like most of your rightwing wing-nut friends here, really have no idea of what the facts are.

[​IMG]

#31     Nov 1, 2012
  2. What a dumbass. It's spread out over 80+ programs. Do you really "think" your stupid pie chart trumps the Congressional Research Service and the Senate Budget Committee?
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ng-jumps-32-percent-four-years/#ixzz2Avyb3nUi

#32     Nov 1, 2012
  3. here's another look

[​IMG]

#33     Nov 1, 2012
  4. Here's the report from the ranking member of the Senate Budget Committee, dumbass. Send him your pie chart and tell him he's wrong :p

#34     Nov 1, 2012
  5. #35     Nov 1, 2012
  6. Again with the facts, shouldn't do that. Their only world is the world of Fox and crew.

States spending too, a caveat of sorts I guess.

In FY 2008, the only year for which complete data is available, state Medicaid and CHIP spending in was $154.1 billion, which
    accounted for 65 percent of total state spending in that year. By FY 2011 such spending had grown to $160.3 billion. However,
    the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (the stimulus bill, also known as ARRA) included a provision to boost the
    federal government’s share of Medicaid spending. Specifically, the federal government paid for about 63 percent of the total
    Medicaid bill in FY11, whereas in FY08 it paid for only 57 percent. Assuming Medicaid and CHIP made up the same portion of
    states’ total low-income assistance in FY11 that it did in FY08—and knowing the change in state Medicaid spending due to the
    stimulus—total FY11 state spending on federal welfare can be estimated at $282.7 billion.

#36     Nov 1, 2012
  7. #37     Nov 1, 2012
  8. here's another look......

[​IMG]

#38     Nov 1, 2012
  9. Maybe you can make sense of that but I can't. Looks like an agenda -driven piece of obfuscation.

#39     Nov 1, 2012
  10. No wonder you're a libturd, you're immune from reality. Welfare is spread out over 80+ programs and your stupid pie charts don't capture it. Do you really think they trump a report from the ranking member of the Senate Budget Committee?
    http://budget.senate.gov/republican...?File_id=34919307-6286-47ab-b114-2fd5bcedfeb5

Give me an official source AND tell me why no democraps on the Senate Budget Committee or anywhere else are trying to dispute it with internet pie charts or STFU.

#40     Nov 1, 2012