So will Monday be Black Monday for real this time?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

At face value simplistic deduction would have indicated the two of you aren't in disagreement.

If however you mean that it's certain there are sysytemic problems, in relation to investing, there's lack of certainty as to when the problems will be honestly addressed and alleviated.

Therefore, sell the uncertainty. Right? OMG the stupid it burns.

#41     Jul 13, 2008
  2. i said no certainty. haha, learn to read. I can't believe you actually quoted it and failed to read it correctly. I went to a christian school for a few years in grade school. It was worthless for most things but they did have a better english curriculum than public grade school. They made us actually read a whole set of books.

I have puts that expire this friday that are reliant on the finance stocks leading the market down.

#42     Jul 13, 2008
  3. You're right. I have no life. I just surf ET all day.

#43     Jul 13, 2008
  4. 8) People pay $1.25 for a bottle of water at 7-11, so it logically follows that they should pay at least 4x that for a gallon of gas.

I am too tired to finish 8 and 10, so knock yourselves out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Most people are stupid. They donot know what to do with money. You are being gouged at the pump and you think its OK?

#44     Jul 13, 2008

5. Is there any life in America on a dead end Sunday? I see many isolated sad faces at Starbucks glued to the only companion they have: a beat up laptop

#45     Jul 13, 2008
  6. You are such a twat a lot of ordinary people have a lot of their wealth in stocks and you are hoping they crash? Piss off you nontrading piker.

#46     Jul 13, 2008
  7. Lime green Monday

- Futures up big
    - Oil down $2
    - USD gaining value

XLF should be up around 10% tomorrow as shorts cover in masses.

#47     Jul 13, 2008
  8. black monday

#48     Jul 14, 2008

9. The Kin is now projecting a circuit breaker day within the next two weeks, possibility as soon as this Monday. Market is now finally considering variables it has been ignoring for a very long time. The federal government has used up it's last gimmick and will not be able to prevent the crash.

Jumbo mortgage rates are soaring. Many may disagree but this directly affects the cost of housing. As home values fall so will the values of CDOs and MBS. Fannie and Freddie probably have negative equity of a trillion or more.

#49     Jul 26, 2008
  10. Tell me, does Baron pay you to make up these "threads" on ET in order to generate "activity" that looks good when presented to prospective advertisers?

Yes or No.

#50     Jul 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.