So who's still beating it with butterflies/condors?

Discussion in 'Options' started by agev, Jan 8, 2008.

1. agev

agev

No, what's comical is that you thought you were going to have an easy time being a d1ck, but instead, you responded in the wrong thread and now you got yourself bitchslapped all over around.

You're losing your cool and unable to maintain any stability.

But you're also too stubborn to quit even though you know you're making a bigger ass of yourself with each reply. If you trade how you post, it's obvious why you've been so unsuccessful. You just don't know when to throw in the towel.

#61     Jan 11, 2008
  2. You took it upon yourself to start a troll-thread to beat upon anyone who advocates buying a fly. Unfortunately, you came to a gun fight with a tee-ball bat.

Grow up. The World is absolutely busting with people smarter than you think you are.

#62     Jan 11, 2008
  3. agev

agev

If I came with a tee-ball bat, you came with a water balloon.

You tried to rain on another's parade, but unfortunately, you got yourself all wet instead.

And you've completely lost your cool in the process and even talking about family members.

Man, I'm really pushing your buttons.

But too bad you don't have the wit nor emotional ability to keep up.

And you should take your own advice and not take your knowledge so seriously.

Maybe it's one of the reasons why you lost so much money.

#63     Jan 11, 2008
  4. I love cat fights :D

#64     Jan 11, 2008
  5. You're a fucking clown. Atticus is gonna embarrass you. Even more than he has already, you just don't know it yet. Disengage joker.

#65     Jan 11, 2008
  6. there is no question agev (fucking clown) has been embarassed big by atticus. clear as a sunny day. i should know...he's gotten me a few. apparently agev got bitch slapped real bad in a previous handle. i am surprised that atticus spent so much time though. he must be bored.

one thing i am sure of...he did not take any dd ...agev is projecting. classic stuff. this thread was meant to flush atty out though imo.

#66     Jan 11, 2008
  7. agev

agev

Hmm.. funny how losers like to join in the party.

And you're obviously a complete moron who believes the only way to make a living is to short otm indexes.

You've been getting your ass kicked.

Keep shorting more gamma, retard. :p

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1674554#post1674554

#67     Jan 11, 2008
  8. My thoughts as well. Must be a slow day for you, eh Atty?

That shit about the reading a Wiley edition had me rolling in the floor.

#68     Jan 11, 2008
  9. agev

agev

#69     Jan 11, 2008
  10. LOL don\'t start with me. But if you insist, I\'ll make you look as stupid as you want to.

I do other things besides trading, and make plenty of money, mainly in mortgages. Business is still very good in the non sub-prime sector. lol

Now\'s your chance to let it go.

#70     Jan 11, 2008