So who's still beating it with butterflies/condors?

Discussion in 'Options' started by agev, Jan 8, 2008.

1. agev

agev

Searching on Google for pics is a sign of witless desperation.

At least you excel in failure in comebacks.

Now you wish you never responded so you wouldn't had been slapped around.

#51     Jan 11, 2008
  2. Oddly, not from google. A pic you sent. Work on your grammar. I am curious. How many gallons of horse pee is required for this Premarin dose? I can almost see your...

#52     Jan 11, 2008
  3. Yet another edit? Now you wish you never? Wouldn't had been? wtf?

#53     Jan 11, 2008
  4. agev

agev

So the effects of blowing up have left you like this?

Have you tried therapy or is that too expensive?

Just get my sandwich, and I'll pay you.

Don't lose that money too though.

You have to lose your habits some day.

#54     Jan 11, 2008
  5. Please enlighten us on your move from "gamma eclipse" to long gamma. I recall the thread in which you were shorting garbage strangles until you went debit. So now you've got religion, do you? Soooo... selling d/g and d/v was good, now bad?

#55     Jan 11, 2008
  6. agev

agev

So how many pages would this go on before atticus finally gives up?

You can really observe his trading style with his personality.

He's stubborn and refuses to take stop losses. Blow up how many times and still not learn?

#56     Jan 11, 2008
  7. D, please fill us in. You started this thread to school us on drift. We're waiting, but it appears your estro is clouding your thoughts. Or perhaps it was those penny strangles you were selling? C'mon sweetie, let's hear all the juicy model-inviolate stuff!

You mean to tell me you can't back up your drivel? It's only a short calendar, ya know?

#57     Jan 11, 2008
  8. agev

agev

What's funny is that you have no idea who I am and you're throwing all kinds of desperate assumptions out there and hoping to be right from at least one of dozen guesses. So did you really get flamed out with so many posters? I never heard of "gamma eclipse" nor even remember ever talking to you at all. But I did scan your posts when you responded to mine, and you seem to have your head pretty up far your ass, so I'm having fun with you. Too bad you can't keep up.

#58     Jan 11, 2008
  9. agev

agev

Obviously, he won't quit until he's completely blown out.

Stop losses aren't in order with atticus.

#59     Jan 11, 2008
  10. What's comical is you started a thread as have a million other losers. You bitch about flies as though any position is lacking merit. You act as though reading a Wiley edition made you a quant, which is truly depressing if you believe what you're posting here.

Better still, now you're responding to your own posts.

I weep for your children. You're killfiled.

#60     Jan 11, 2008
    .sigma likes this.