So who's still beating it with butterflies/condors?

Discussion in 'Options' started by agev, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Jaques

Jaques

I got what you mean.You write put when the underlying is narrow-moving or oversold.

#41     Jan 11, 2008
  2. Short calendars, short 2x1 natural flies x straddles and time flies. Ooooh, I am shaking. Sofa king impressive I'm going to need to take a nap. Mmmmm, mud butt.

Vega: Some of us went to high school, so save the remedial bi/trimodality. It's not going to impress Thain at MER. He's not here... really, he's not.

#42     Jan 11, 2008
  3. agev

agev

Funny, but I felt exactly the same way when I scanned your posts.

Your exotics aren't sofa king exotic.

You went to grammar school though, right. You respond on the same level.

#43     Jan 11, 2008

4. That's it? That's all you've got? Please take a moment and collect your thoughts.

Mr. "gamma eclipse" is back in action. Oh joy, awaiting the next "nyah nyah" witty rejoinder. PLEASE FUCKING RESPOND!

Oh I know... you worked in the back office at Renshaw, right? You overheard someone discussing Taleb and caught the odd daytime erection?

redrum

#44     Jan 11, 2008
  5. agev

agev

But got you ticking pretty good. Is that from low EQ or just from low equity realization? Or both??

So blow any more accounts lately?

Don't worry. You might still be useful.

I like my coffee dark. Not too much cream. hold the sugar.

#45     Jan 11, 2008

6. You want your money BACK? Far more interesting and inquiring minds want to know...

Who have you blown lately, Tiger?

#46     Jan 11, 2008
  7. agev

agev

My money is fine. Thanks for taking my fills though. You always accept losing with open arms?

#47     Jan 11, 2008
  8. Hurry up, you've got time for another edit. I am not accepting deposits, so no fresh-talk, fluffy.

#48     Jan 11, 2008
  9. agev

agev

So you need a job?

I like reuben on rye. Has to be on my desk no later than 11.

Surely, you can't screw this job up too.

#49     Jan 11, 2008
  10. Pic of agev below. Prepare for scorched corneas. His angst is certainly understandable:

[​IMG]

He must workout. How much Premarin exactly?

#50     Jan 11, 2008