so who was super_ego?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Aug 19, 2003.

1. ___________________________________________________

super_ego

07-09-02 04:08 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Babak

What they share in common is that they are gentlemen. They are humble, but confident in their abilities. They do not insult others so that they can feel better about themselves.

I agree with others, SE is another sick joke by our local troll (TradeRX, shortnfool, doogie, faster, etc.). How many times has he switched nicks? how many times has he admitted later to having 'fooled' us? This is a person who needs attention and will do whatever is necessary to get it. The most recent example was his "journal" which never started nor ended but generated 40 pages of drivel until finally the moderator closed it off.

This is a very sick (clinical) individual who needs some serious long term therapy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I want attention! I want people to listen to me so that I can help them become better traders.

If all these gurus exists and most of all the traders out there have seen at least one guru. Then why are they not making any money? I am not talking about 2 or 3 traders. I am talking about nearly EVERYONE in all of the proprietary outfits that line up every major city and every major BLVD. And don't give me that "traders make 2-300 dollars per day bull, cause those same traders lose 4-5 grand on one trade and then they are wipe out of their whole month's earnings.

It is guys like you that keep the generators on these $5000-a-pop seminar gurus pumping.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=87900#post87900

-___________________________________________________

super_ego

07-09-02 10:41 PM
    Love
    Has anyone noticed the amount of new users that ET has been hosting? There is one popping up every minute and most of all the new questions I receive is that of a person who has posted 1 or 2 times.

...Also odd that people can't stand to see those numbers on the polls rise in The SuperE's favor.

What is sicker, me or them? Don't answer that.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88147#post88147

#51     Aug 28, 2003
  2. ____________________________________________________

super_ego

07-09-02 10:48 PM

SE,

You can easily prove me wrong:

[1] post your results as Tony did and

[2] take the challenge and enter the chat room this week, not Sept and showing us your stuff.

Talk is cheap.

You are correct, it is not that hard to prove you wrong. I will post my results and I accepted his offer. What are you affraid of that I might make you more money in one day that Tony Oz does in a month? Because then you might have more respect for me. I DONT WANT YOUR RESPECT BABAK. You are just easy to pick on. I am sure that you are a nice guy.......(Tony Oz: "BABAK, GET THE F IN HERE AND WIPE MY TRIKINETICS, DAMN IT!!!!").

I think you better go, Mr. Oz is calling for you.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88153#post88153

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

super_ego

07-09-02 11:04 PM
    Re: Re: Re: whatever

Originally posted by TonyOz

I am only interested in your ideas and to see if I can make money off them

Sincerely,

Tony Oz

I don't blame you. Book sales down, the stockmarket is acting up, people not just going to seminars anymore. I feel you. I feel you.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88163#post88163

#52     Aug 28, 2003
  3. ___________________________________________________

super_ego

07-09-02 11:18 PM

SE,

let me know when your bout of verbal diarrhea is over. Until then I will go and play with my bowels so that I can spray the diarrhea just like you.

What the hell is this guy smokin? Your one sick dude, BABAK.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88176#post88176

super_ego

07-10-02 12:09 AM

George Soros is a retard and Tony Oz is Tarzan. But you!

You are the trading God Himself.

We are not worthy.

Why are you calling Tony Oz Tarzan? That is not nice. I picked on alot of people, including you, but I never called Tony Oz names. I have respect for him as a person.

I totally agree with you on the George Soros comment, though.

I am not trying to be a trading God, in the least. I appreciate those kind words though.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88205#post88205

#53     Aug 29, 2003
  4. ___________________________________________________

super_ego

07-10-02 12:17 AM

Originally posted by rs7

It isn't a matter of a "thick skin" for me...none of it bothers me. I just really don't want to waste my breath if I am trying to help some people and they don't care. I don't want or need adulation or gratitude. But a little respect would go a long way. If I want to get dissed, I can get that from my family

Get back to the boards. I like you alot. In fact, I read all those long and boring comments that you write because they are interesting. You are interesting. rs7, I want you on the SE boards. It's just not the same without you.

Please come back!

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88210#post88210

Page 1 of 2: 1 2
    super_ego

07-10-02 01:34 AM
    Tony Oz

SE,

Although I think I might learn a thing or two from your trading system, and eventhough you make it sound like it is free, one thing is for sure.

I strongly feel that your personal attack of fellow traders is uncalled for. I am deeply hurt by your choice of words, and by you trashing me.

Because you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you are the greater communicator and of course trader in the world (as everyone can see your trading record posted here on the board), I wish to take this opportunity to publicly retract my previous proposition that the two of us conduct a live trading session together.

It has come to my attention that I was simply riding the coat-tail of your success and popularity, and I simply cannot sleep at night knowing that I have profited from your popularity. The thought of that is just killing me!

Therefore, I will ask the Elite Trader Community to forgive me. At the same time, I would like to invite you all to a FREE chatroom session with ME which will take place here on 8/22/02 at 6:30am PST.

In this session I plan on calling out trade setups, trading plans, and trade managent in real-time.

I thank you all who have participated in this thread.

And as Commisso says

"Peace and Good Trading"

SE, you have simply outclassed me the entire way. I take my hat off to you, but I promise I will do my hardest to seperate you from your money in the market place. It is my job you know, so no hard feelings

G'nite

Tony Oz

I just want to comment on Tony Oz's canceling of the chat session.

I want to be sincere and not poke fun at anyone. But, I KNEW IT. All talk and no delivery. Tony Oz. Babak, what do you think of your devine mentor now? Who backed out? Me or Tony?

Tony,

I have been posting derogatory comments about lots of people ever since I started. You knew my style on these boards and you elected to be associated with me, not me to you. I only said that I never really got anything out of your seminar.

There are alot of people in here that want to see me fail. They are not going to see that. I am not giving up on them. But you are! I know you are going at the chat session solo anyways, but people want to see The SuperEgo live, in action.

I had respect for you, but you know that I will be successful in the chatroom and now you don't want to provide the ETizens the pleasure.

It is all on you. Coward!

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88244#post88244

#54     Aug 29, 2003
  5. Tony Oz or Elite? Who is the daddy?
    This poll is closed.
    Tony Oz, by far. He says, "Baron. This guy is killing my rep." Baron Jumps! 25 83.33%
    Elite. Tony we would like to pay you 5K dollars to help us out with getting new members 5 16.67%
    Total: 30 votes 100%

[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3
    super_ego

07-10-02 03:34 AM
    Super_Ego On Censorship
    A word to ET Members:

It appears that I have pissed off all the wrong people. Elite Trader has taken down the thread "SuperEgo takes over ET" because Tony Oz complained to Baron.

I thought, when I came here, that I was free to post MY OPINION. Apparently, this is affecting business (I don't know if Tony Oz is getting paid to be on ET) and they have deleted OUR thread. Your thread!

You all read the threads. I NEVER attacked anyone here on a personal level. Never! I was just having fun and entertaining people. I called Babak a "pussy". So what. Well you know what? That happens to be Tony Oz's little brother, that's what! It appears that ET is kissing Tony's REAR, and not the other way around.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going over to Yahoo! Message boards. You can email me at super_ego@hotmail.com and I will let you know where this is going to take place.

I will not be apart of a website that promotes censorship. Good Bye ET. I hope your members can see what kind of F'ing wimps you are! Without the ETizens this place would be nothing but another newsgroup.

chumps!

Super_Ego

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=88266#post88266

#55     Aug 29, 2003
  6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Why you keeps on posting his messages? They are good but most of us have read those. Post something new.

#56     Aug 29, 2003
  7. lots of new members have joined in the almost 14 months since super_ego departed, so I have brought these posts to their attention. I've posted them in cut and paste style as many people are too lazy to click links and find stuff. Its done not only for education, but also to familiarize people with ET and its policies.

#57     Aug 29, 2003