so who was super_ego?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Aug 19, 2003.

1. more from super_ego, in my attemp to familiarize you with the Man....

super_ego

07-07-02 12:26 PM
    Super_Ego Claims
    These methods that are underway are the methods of PROFESSIONAL PROFITABLE CONSISTENT TRADERS. I implement these very methods. I am talking about traders who are making money right now. If these methods become altered or additions and changes are implemented then I will show you the changes. I am here to stay and up to this point I have received many PM's from many people showing their anger toward what I am giving you guys to push you to become better traders.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86787#post86787

super_ego

07-07-02 12:43 PM
    Negative Comments
    I am not replying to any more negative comments. It simply takes up too much time and space, but some of these little rich kids using daddy's money to waste their early years need to have a churisso stuffed in their mouthes every now and then.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86792#post86792

#31     Aug 23, 2003
  2. I have no doubt you understand homosexuality from personal experience in the field. ;-)

#32     Aug 23, 2003
  3. super ego was great. may he R.I.P. :-/

#33     Aug 23, 2003
  4. here's more, hope you enjoy......

super_ego

07-07-02 01:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by easyrider
    Two days now and I still havent learned anything I didnt already know. At this rate I'll be dead before you deliver the goods.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't expect me to start teaching with material that you DON'T know, specifically. I have to assume that most people don't know what I have already posted. I have to have some kind of foundation to build on.

I am going to be here on a daily basis and during market hours I will post more education material (not buy/short indications) on realtime market activity.

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86803#post86803

super_ego

07-07-02 03:20 PM
    To anyone I offended.
    Look. In my opening remarks, I stated that "I have learned nothing from these so called gurus" and I stand by this comment 100%.

All these gurus do is take what someone else has taught them and put a little cherry on top of it and pass it on as a trading style of their own.

I know you're going to come at me with, "but you are doing the same thing." I AM NOT DOING THE SAME THING! Wait until I am finished on these boards and then criticize my dao.

For example, Oliver Valez and Greg Capra have taught you the Pristine method. The only thing that they have taught is buy when the 20MA is above the 40MA and you have 3-5 down days...entry above the high of the lowest day with a stop below the low day. The market has proved this style incorrect and if you look at the amount of traders using this method at any pristine trading floor they are using it with poor results. They will tell you themselves. Just call up and ask an office manager how many traders are making money. Their top trader Anthony something-or-other lost the 8million that he made in the bull market and I know that Pristine has a method for shorting stocks in the same manner that I mentioned above for long positions, only in reverse.

The indicators that are out there right now were not developed by these gurus and anyone can teach you how to use them.

Tony Oz. He is spilling out William O'neils patterns (which Willy himself got from another guy) left and right. What is new in teaching head and shoulders formations and cup and handle formations?

I just have a problem with someone who charges 1-5k dollars for a seminar and makes 200k per show and tells me that their methods are reliable.

You have to understand something very very important here: New traders that go to these seminars and fork out thousands of dollars to learn trading ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF. They are not learning what trading is all about. They are being taught the sit-down-and-shut-up approach to trading. Meanwhile Oliver and his entourage are prancing around with their PUBLICITY AGENTS autographing books and asking where the nicest restaurants are so that they can get a bite to eat.

I am not bitter in any sense of the word. My passion lies in trading and I am not going to make a dime off of teaching anyone how to trade in this market. It really is true, the saying, "those who can't do, teach!"

When I was at Goldman we had guys come in and attempt to teach us strategies and money management techniques. But these guys couldn't work a 500k share order for the life of them.
    Later on I will show you the techniques of REAL Market Makers, the ones that have the power to move the market and I will tell you all the nonsense that they use to artificially inflate the market so that they can take HUGE short positions. Look at everytime Bill Gates goes to sell a million or more shares, what happens to the market? A rally, and then a prolonged sell-off. These are highly trained and well capitalized Market Makers creating these rallies starting massive sell-offs.

The latter is information that you need to be aware of. You have to know every aspect of trading not just what you see in two dimensions.

No guru will give you what I am about to share with you and I will not charge a dime. What will be satisfying is when you all start becoming consistent and that is IT.

We have a long long way to go and I am positive that more traders will jump on the bandwagon very soon.

I want to thank all the people who have sent me PM's.

I also want to thank all the people who have been offended-It is you that keeps me on this message board and drives me to see people succeed.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86831#post86831

#34     Aug 23, 2003
  5. balda

balda

I have asked this question so many times:(

SE never finished what he started:

he didn't show how to use:

"for volume (and don't color code volume cause I am going to teach you how volume is not what you see on your charts. It is exactly the opposite."

"The 222 I will be showing you how to OFFSET to predict trend reversals."

"and exactly which moving average is the KING will come later also."

"All intraday charts follow the 5MA, 20MA, and the 40MA, religiously. When I say "religiously" I am speaking of days when there will be an up/down day. Sideways markets are a little harder to work with, but require a different strategy."

#35     Aug 23, 2003
  6. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I am disappointed that he has not finished what he wanted to share. It was good in the beginning when not much other people posted comments. In training it is always a good idea to let the teacher finishes his class before asking any question. Somehow it can not be achieved here, very sad:(

Has any one tried to reach him @ super_eog@hotmail.com to continue?

#36     Aug 23, 2003
  7. jem

jem

SE is still around at least someone representing himself as SE in a private mail. Now you may doubt he is the real SE but I am pretty sure he is.

I found his writing entertaining and I still think he should give the SE seminar just because this board needs the controversy.

But, I do not know why he chose not to deliver all the goods. Perhaps the seminar givers threatened his id.

#37     Aug 23, 2003
  8. super_ego

07-07-02 05:26 PM
    To Elite Moderator:
    Quit screwing with this message board and if it is not you then fix the issue and resend all missing posts.

Super_Ego

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86865#post86865

super_ego

07-07-02 05:56 PM
    Re: Re: hey rs7 & ElvisOnCrack go away if not interested

Originally posted by rs7

Hmm...interesting that I went to respond to super_ego, and then I couldn't because he had deleted this post. Then LOW AND BEHOLD, along came an alternative post by ******. What an amazing coincidence.
    Anyway, I was wondering how super/****** deduced:
    "I am sure that you are not in possession of any real market strategy judging by your self-inflated knowledge of the markets. Cramming everything meaningful into your head doesn't make you a trader"
    Can either one of you, or both of you (or is there a difference?) explain? Where did I ever imply that I had either any special "strategy" (I don't...I try to adapt), or any "self inflated knowledge"? I only posted my observations. Never said I was right or wrong about them..at least not as to their value for others. Just what they did and did not do for me. We are all entitled to our OPINIONS right or wrong. If you think I am hoping to prove you wrong, you are mistaken. I honest to god would love to learn a "technique" that I can apply to help my trading. I admit to not having a consistent strategy. I have said that more than a few times.
    You really make a lot of assumptions about me. What makes you think I work in an environment like you describe? What makes you think anything about me other than what I have readily divulged?

Yeah, I wrote that. But the moderator deleted it.

I am only stating my opinions also. I retract that statement and appologize to you.

Now that we have an understanding, do you approve of moving on?

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86876#post86876

#38     Aug 24, 2003
  9. super_ego

07-07-02 06:30 PM
    rs7
    I am not attacking people. I just don't have any respect for people who call themselves traders yet NEED to supplement their income with high priced seminars and mentorship programs (at 10k dollars a pop).

C'mon, to me going to see a shrink will help you more in trading than attending one of these seminars.

I just can' t seem to get one question answered. Where are all the people that went to these seminars and implemented these strategies and are making a comfortable living?

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86890#post86890

super_ego

07-07-02 08:15 PM

Originally posted by Bryan Roberts

first of all i don't appreciate being censored. my posts on this thread were very legitimate. this is the first time i have had post deleted and was not aware that criticisms were not allowed. i will be on guard from now on for further censorship!!!! secondly, give me a break about the "no sales pitch" policy. there is one individual on here that every post he makes is an advertisement. i'm not trying to give you a hard time but i am very disappointed in the inconsistencies.

I am not selling anything. I will not be making recommendations. I will not tell you what to trade or who to trade it with at any point during our discussion here. I will not reveal my position in the market and I will not divulge how much money I have. I will show you methods and if you like you can alter them to suit your style. These methods are not mine, they are the methods that have been altered by numerous traders in the industry who will never write a book or give a seminar because they make money from trading.

I might tell you to go and F off, but that won't cost you anything.

Sincerely,

SE

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=86915#post86915

#39     Aug 24, 2003
  10. #40     Aug 24, 2003